🥢4🥢

Next day ,

Next day ,

Yn woken up from her slumber and yawn while stretching her hands still eyes closed... Slowly opening her eyes she adjusted her blurry vision... Hissing slightly due to headache , she held her head with her both of the hands as she slightly glanced at the room where she is... Then it hits her....she is at that stranger's house... For some reason she believe in him as tomorrow she can see the genuine concern for her... She was really confused by that why he is concern about her...

"So, you are up, little one. " She heard Yoongi and gazed at him... There Yoongi is standing there with a smile on his face... She is staring at him with big puffy eyes and an unexpected pout on her face which causes Yoongi's heart to melt at the adorable sight ... He slowly came towards her and sat beside her ... With a gentle tone he asked "How are you feeling ,dear"

Yn gulped hard as Yoongi slowly caressed her hair... She felt something different from his touch but didn't know what... With a nod she told him she is fine and Yoongi understands her ... "Good, now get fresh" He said and Yn nodded her head. "Here, take these clothes... These are mine... In the washroom there is an extra brush " He gave her his clothes as Yn quietly grabbed them and got up from bed... She was about to go towards the washroom but Yoongi stopped her with his voice"after freshening up... Come to the dining room "

Yn again gave him a small nod and entered the bathroom leaving Yoongi behind....Yoongi sighs and also leaves from there...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*