🥢12🥢

Yn is standing outside her school waiting for Yoongi to arrive

Yn is standing outside her school waiting for Yoongi to arrive. She's been standing there for about 15 minutes and the campus is slowly emptying out.

It was around 3 in the afternoon, the sun was at its peak. Yn was feeling very hot standing outside, her face was red and her face was dripping with sweat. She was just waiting for Yoongi, she was feeling a little dizzy in this scorching heat.

After some time she finds her new guardian arriving there with a bike and stopping it in front of her as usual.Yoongi looks at her with a smile but his smile turns to worry when he sees Yn’s condition.

" Oh God, Seems like I really made you wait... Sorry " Yoongi apologized as he cupped her face and wiped the sweat from her face... Yn just nods her head in discomfort Which the yoongi feels.... Without any delay he gives him the helmet and says " Sit behind me." Without saying anything, Yn does what he said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yn was sitting on a sofa while continuesly rubbing her forehead with pressure to ease the pain... Her eyes were closed as a painful expression were clearly visible on her face... She was looking pale

It's been two hours since she came but it seems like she is not feeling well, like her health is deteriorating.... She was sitting on the sofa, her eyes were closed and her hand was going towards her head once again, then she felt that someone removed her hand and a big hand came and started pressing it so that she could get rid of the pain.

She didn't need to find out who he was, so she just quietly enjoyed the stiffness of his hands on her soft skin... The pain in his headache was slowly going away but it did not go away completely, it was still there... There was a look of relief on her face, due to the magic of Yoongi's hands...

" Feeling better, little one " Yn opened her eyes to see Yoongi with a deep calm voice and a smile on his face, shaking her head with her lazy eyes... But looking at Yn's eyes it was clear that he was still in pain in his head... Seeing her increasing pain Yoongi started getting very worried but he did not panic and thought calmly for a while...

"Wait for 2 minutes, I'll be back shortly."  Yoongi said and quickly left from there...Yn just kept looking at his leaving figure in confusion but she shrugged it off thinking he must have gone for some work...After a while Yoongi came to her and sat next to her... He gave her a tablet and said take this. Yn ate it with water without saying anything...

Yoongi putted everything aside ; but worry is eating him up from inside but his face was very calm like is is normal ... He didn't take her to the hospital because he knows how scared Yn is of hospitals. Hospitals are his little girl's trauma and he doesn't want to scare her. All thanks to her bastard parents that she is so scared of hospitals now. Yoongi found out from his sources that her stepmother was a nurse and often scared her with those resources...