🥢3🥢

Yn moved her gaze towards the person who just asked her only to see an unknown man standing there with a slightly worried face but his face is cold

Yn moved her gaze towards the person who just asked her only to see an unknown man standing there with a slightly worried face but his face is cold... He is looking older than her in age...

She didn't remember him really because at that time he was wearing a mask so she didn't see his face clearly

She didn't remember him really because at that time he was wearing a mask so she didn't see his face clearly... Yn got scared by the man in front of him as his face is icy cold which makes her remember those guys who were following her... She clenched her fist tightly on the rope of swing and closed her eyes as her trauma was coming back.... She knew he meant nothing wrong but she can't help but feel scared by the aura of his... Her tears are flowing out of her eyes...

Yoongi frowned when he saw her getting feared from him... Did she not remember him... But they met morning only... How can she forget him this quick...but then it hit him... He worked on his mask at that time so it is possible that she can't remember him... But something bothers him seeing her distressed and scared face... She still wears that school uniform... But it is past 10 pm and all schools are already over...

" Kid what are you doing here at night "he again asked her but she just kept quiet and bowed her head down... Then Yoongi remembered she couldn't speak... " Do you remember me... I am the guy from morning "Yn slowly looked towards him and remembered but she took it the wrong way... She grabbed both ears and continuously started to apologize thinking that he came here to give her punishment for what she did... Yn's mind is not on the right path... She is in mess .. She is traumatized by her horrible past and lost of her ajumma...

Yoongi frowned seeing her condition... He felt pang on his heart when he saw her like this...He is more confused by seeing her apologizing to him like he was about to kill her...Yeah, he is a killer but he is not going to kill her... He only kills those who do sins... "Why are you apologizing to me" He confusedly asked but she just kept bowing her head...

Yoongi sighed and bent at her level... He grabbed her chin making her look at him... He felt pang when he saw her tears... He cupped her face and slowly wiped her tears and was still scared... "Don't cry... I am not gonna do anything wrong... Trust me" He said softly making a girl look at him... His words are like magic to her panic state as she calms down...