The New Kid In The Office

"And this is where you'll be stationed, Yuji-kun!" A male with messy white hair styled in an undercut and vivid blue eyes says loudly as he dramatically points at the front desk that sits comfortably at the front of the building with a wide-screen television pointing straight at it.

The boy, Yuji Itadori, stared at his boss with wide honey-colored eyes.

"While you're out delivering, one of the other two workers that you'll be working with will be taking your position until you return to this spot. Any questions?" The white-haired man asked with a wide smirk on his lips.

Itadori shook his head. "Nope! No questions here, Gojo-sensei!" He answered.

The man, Satoru Gojo, replaced his smirk with a grin. "Good. You'll be meeting your co-workers later since they're both out-delivering right now. So, you should be able to see them in the next hour or two. If you have any questions... Just call! I'm pretty sure you have my number ready to dial. Anywho, see you later!" Gojo bid farewell to the pink-haired male as he left through the front door.

Itadori looked around the front desk where he was supposed to be sitting until one of his co-workers came back to the building.

With a sigh leaving his lips, Itadori walked around the desk and sat down on the spinning chair that sat motionless in front of a computer screen and keyboard.

His honey-colored eyes scavenged the room once more, taking in the comforting but vast colors of the room that made the small atmosphere feel welcoming and homey to those who first entered.

Grasping onto the mouse, Itadori clicked through the computer to sign himself in for the day seeing as Gojo had given him his log-in information that he would be using every time he'd be the one managing the front desk.

Leaning forward a bit, the pink-haired male propped his chin against the palm of his hand as his eyes scanned the upcoming deliveries that should be dropped off here soon and delivered in the next upcoming batch.

The sound of the television playing random advertisements and episodes of a television show could be heard, though it was faint.

Itadori felt a smile slip onto his lips as he slipped his phone out of his pocket just to turn it on to show his phone's locked screen.

It was a picture of him and his grandfather when he was younger.

"Look, Gramps. You don't have to worry anymore," Itadori murmured. "I can help you out just fine... Just like how you helped me out."

The sound of footsteps moving closer caused Itadori to lift his head and quickly pocket his phone so that he wouldn't get in trouble just in case it was one of his co-workers arriving early.

The sound of the door's bell chiming was heard as a male around Itadori's age entered the building.

The pink-haired male felt his breath hitch when he realized just how pretty the other person in the room was.

The male that had entered had (H/c)-haired locks styled in (H/s), however, there were a few lost strands of hair covering a set of heterochromia eyes which were two vivid colors of blue and (E/c) with specks of each swapped in both eyes.

A pair of high-waisted pants was seen with a black turtleneck and a white vest tucked in. A single leather belt drooped comfortably around the (H/c)-haired male's waist despite being held up by the belt loops on the pants.

Along with that, the other person in the room was wearing a set of combat boots that were buckled up.

The only thing that snapped Itadori out of his trance was the (H/c)-haired male's voice.

"Gojo, I'm ba– And who are you?" The male asked, raising an eyebrow at the pink-haired boy who was staring at him with wide eyes and a gaped mouth.

"Oh– I... Um!" Itadori stumbled out before quickly getting to his feet.

"Yuji Itadori! I started working here today as a delivery boy," Itadori explained as he gave the heterochromia-eyed figure a quick bow of greeting.

The other boy blinked, dumbfounded and confused before realization seemed to have hit him hard.

A laugh left his lips as he gave Itadori a small grin which showed a set of fangs popping out.

This (H/c)-haired male that had just entered went by the name of (Y/n) Gojo.

"Delivery boy? Oh, you're my older brother's new worker he must've just hired. It's nice to meet you," (Y/n) greeted.

Itadori nodded his head quickly, almost giving himself a whiplash while doing so as he gave (Y/n) a smile.

"Anyway... Have you seen Satoru?" (Y/n) asked, changing the subject so that it wouldn't become awkward.

Itadori blinked, remembering why (Y/n) originally came here.

"He just left. Sorry," he apologized.

(Y/n) released a heavy sigh from his lips but gave Itadori a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, it's not your fault. Probably hanging out with Suguru or something," the (H/c)-haired male says.

Checking the time on a nearby clock, (Y/n) turned around but stopped to look over his shoulder to glance back at Itadori.

"See you later, delivery boy."

Itadori watched as the taller male left with a small wave of his hand.

The pink-haired male dropped himself into the spinning chair and stuffed his face into his hands, a low groan escaping from his lips.

"I didn't even get to ask his name..." He mumbled out in disappointment.