One Day Left: The Proposal

"Do you think he'll say yes?"

(Y/n) watched as his older brother walked back and forth in front of him, clearly nervous about what was about to happen today.

"Satoru, you and Suguru have been dating since high school. A whole ass decade, and you're nervous if he'll say no?" The heterochromia-eyed male asks, raising an eyebrow at the man in front of him.

Gojo stopped walking and turned to face his younger brother.

"Yeah," the white-haired man confirmed.

(Y/n) stared for a few moments before chuckling. "Don't worry so much. You'll start panicking if you overthink it too much," he says.

Gojo stared at his younger brother for a few moments before releasing a sigh from his lips. "You're right. I should calm down," he replied.

"But still... What if he says no?" Gojo asks.

(Y/n) crossed his arms over his chest and stared at his brother. "Then he's missing out. A decade's worth of dating, a decade's worth of loving each other. And if he says no, then that's it."

Gojo listened to his brother's words quietly before nodding his head. "Yeah, alright."

The man's vivid blue eyes shined with nervousness as he ran a thumb over a small black box that was currently pocketed in his pocket.

"Can you stay?" Gojo asks.

From where (Y/n) stood, he was quiet for a few moments before nodding his head. "Yeah, I'll stay."

Relief appeared on Gojo's face when he saw that he had his brother's, (Y/n)'s, support in all of this.

✧˖*°࿐

As planned, (Y/n) was supposedly hiding in the kitchen when in reality he was sipping away at a cup of (F/d) while he and Gojo waited for Geto to appear.

The sound of the front door twisting and opening was heard which caught the two males' attention.

"I'm home," Geto announced as he closed the door behind him.

"Welcome home, Suguru," Gojo greets.

Before Geto could say anything else, Gojo continued to talk.

"I have to ask you something," Gojo says.

Geto raises an eyebrow at his white-haired lover, wondering what he wants to say.

Instead of saying the words that Gojo kept practicing in front of the bathroom mirror earlier, the man went down on one knee and opened the small black box he had on him.

"Will you marry me?" Gojo asks.

The wedding band was beautiful.

Instead of the normal golden band, it was silver with black and white betta fish on it with the first letter and the last letter of each other's names engraved into the band.

Geto stared at Gojo in silent shock when he saw what was in front of him.

From the kitchen, (Y/n) could see Geto's purple hues tearing up as the raven-haired male spoke.

"Yes, I'll marry you, Satoru Gojo."

Hearing those words caused Gojo to pull Geto into a warm embrace which ended up with the two men kissing.

"I better be your guys' best man at your wedding," (Y/n) spoke up, surprising the two.

Gojo and Geto looked over before laughing.

"Don't worry, you will," Geto reassured.

(Y/n) nodded his head and went back to sipping his drink.

He was happy for the two.

Gojo had wanted him to be here during his proposal which was why the white-haired man thought it'd be a good idea when it was during the (H/c)-haired male's stay in Tokyo.

"Looks like we really are brothers-in-law, aren't we?" (Y/n) teased.

Geto rolled his eyes but sent a soft smile in the younger male's direction. "Yeah, we are," he agreed.