Seeing Him Again

The sound of the front door opening along with the bell above it jingling made Itadori poke his head out from the back room where he was currently since he wanted to grab a snack.

"Oh! You're back!" Itadori exclaimed as he noticed that the person who had entered was (Y/n).

(Y/n) released a chuckle from his lips and gave the pink-haired male a slight wave. "It's nice to see you again," he replied.

Itadori quickly grabbed what he wanted to get and headed over to the front desk.

"You're here to pick up a package, right?" Itadori asks as he sets a small bag of chips on the desk so that he can get the (H/c)-haired male's package from one of the cubby holes that were attached to the wall behind him.

(Y/n) nodded his head. "I am," he answered.

Itadori smiled as he grabbed the package that had the other male's name on it before going back over to the desk to hand it over.

"So... What's in it?" Itadori curiously asks.

(Y/n) thought for a bit before deciding that it wouldn't be a bad idea to tell Itadori what was in the package he was picking up.

"A book I've been waiting to read," (Y/n) truthfully answered.

Itadori nodded his head in understanding as he handed over a clipboard to the heterochromia-eyed male so that he could write down his signature.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's it about?" Itadori questions.

(Y/n) made quick eye contact with the set of honey-colored eyes that were across from him.

Now with the two being closer, (Y/n) realized that he was taller than the other. Seeing this made the (H/c)-haired boy realize just how cute Itadori was with those honey hues that stood out against his hair that was designed in an undercut.

(Y/n) swallowed quietly, pushing back the thought as he spoke. "Just the simple falling in love trope," he answered.

Itadori watched and listened closely, his eyes glistening with awe and a small hint of infatuation in those honey-colored eyes of his.

The (H/c)-haired male finishes writing his signature and hands over the clipboard to the pink-haired male.

Itadori looked over the signature before nodding his head in acceptance.

The boy's eyes then widened in realization.

Before (Y/n) could step out of the building with the package he had picked up, Itadori called out to him.

"Are you– Are you free Saturday?" Itadori unexpectedly asks.

(Y/n) blinked, staring at Itadori with a questioning look.

"I am," (Y/n) finally answered.

Itadori's eyes brightened once more.

"I was wondering if we could hang out with one another," Itadori says. "If that's alright with you, of course!" Itadori quickly adds that he didn't want to make the situation even worse.

Itadori felt ready to be turned down about the offer.

As the silence went on for a few moments, Itadori started to feel nervous and bad for bothering the (H/c)-haired male.

Itadori opened his mouth to speak but was silenced when (Y/n) finally released an amused chuckle from his lips.

"I'll see you Saturday then," (Y/n) confirms.

Itadori felt a wide smile appear on his lips.

"Yuji Itadori!" He quickly introduced himself.

"(Y/n) Gojo. See you Saturday, Itadori," (Y/n) replied with a small wave of farewell before leaving.

Itadori stood behind the desk for a few moments, taking in the realization that he would be hanging out with (Y/n) Saturday as they had planned.

His eyes scanned over the clipboard once more until he noticed something that he hadn't noticed before.

There was a slip of paper poking out from underneath the sheet which he slipped out.

Opening up the slip of paper, his eyes landed on a phone number that was on it, and the words "Call me" were there.

"Hell yeah!" Itadori shouted in joy when he realized he had gotten the other male's phone number.

Itadori was now excited about the remaining days he had left for work until Saturday appeared.

And he was hoping he could make both his and (Y/n)'s day worthwhile when Saturday made its appearance.