Three Days Left: Movie Date

(Y/n) tapped his foot on the ground, his arms across his chest as he waited for a specific pink-haired boy.

The heterochromia-eyed male was standing in front of a movie theater debating if this was a bad idea or not.

A sigh escaped his lips as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

'I showed up early, didn't I? Damn it, I need to stop that habit.' (Y/n) thought as a small frown tugged at his lips.

A set of footsteps captured the male's attention which caused him to open his eyes and turn his attention over to the sound of someone walking.

It was Itadori making his way to him.

"Sorry if I'm late. I hope you weren't waiting long," Itadori apologized as he rubbed the back of his head.

(Y/n) sent the shorter male a reassuring smile and shook his head. "No worries," he replied.

Itadori looked up at the theater and his honey-colored eyes brightened.

"Human Earthworm 4 is out?" Itadori mumbled, excitement seen on his face when he saw one of the movies that were being shown on the big screens.

(Y/n) noticed how Itadori's eyes had brightened up before quietly sighing to himself.

"Let's head in and get snacks and the tickets," (Y/n) proposed.

Itadori looked over and nodded his head in agreement.

The duo quietly headed inside the theater, ready to start the movie date that was happening between them.

✧˖*°࿐

"I can get whatever?" Itadori asks, staring at (Y/n) in disbelief.

The (H/c)-haired male nodded his head. "Mhm, you can get whatever."

Itadori looked at the card that was being handed to him, noticing the black shine that reflected off of it.

'Nobara really was right... He's paying for everything!' Itadori thought in disbelief.

The pink-haired male looked at his date with a surprised look.

"Are you sure?" Itadori asked, wanting to get confirmation from the male to see if it was actually alright to get whatever he wanted.

(Y/n) looked over and nodded. "Yeah. I'll be paying in cash for the tickets, so get whatever you want on that card," he answered.

Itadori stared at the card in his hands for another moment or two before nodding his head.

(Y/n) gave a reassuring smile at the male. "Don't worry about how much everything is going to cost," he reassured before walking off.

Itadori just stood there as he tried to understand the situation for a few moments.

His honey-brown eyes shifted over to where the snacks and drinks were before looking back down at the card in his hands.

"He really is spoiling me... Even if we're dating," Itadori whispered.

The pink-haired boy quickly shook his head before turning away.

"I don't want to keep him waiting. So, let's get those snacks and drinks," Itadori told himself before getting into the line that led him to the display case that held multiple goodies inside and a worker standing behind it took orders.

(Y/n) was standing at the ticket booth, waiting for his turn to pop up.

Whispers and giggles from females behind him captured his attention.

"He's really cute," one of the girls whispered.

"Hun, didn't you see how loving he treated that boy that he's with? He's totally out of your league. Plus, he and that pink-haired boy look cute together," the other girl whispered back.

"You're right," the first girl whispered, agreeing with her friend's words.

(Y/n) sweatdropped, but decided to say nothing about it even though he had overheard the conversation behind him.

"Next," the worker at the ticket booth called out.

Noticing that he was next, (Y/n) walked up and looked at the movies being shown in a few minutes.

"Hello, sir. What will you be seeing today?" The worker asks.

"Two tickets for Human Earthworm 4, please," (Y/n) replied.

The worker hummed lightly as they tapped away at a screen.

"That will be 2,848 yen."

(Y/n) said nothing in response as he handed over the money.

The worker counted the money before putting it in the cash register and printing out two tickets.

"Two tickets for Human Earthworm 4, have a nice day."

"You too," (Y/n) muttered as he was handed over the two tickets.

'Now... Let's meet up with Yuji.' (Y/n) thought before walking off to find his pink-haired date.

✧˖*°࿐

Minutes passed, and the duo could be seen sitting in one of the many theaters sitting right beside each other.

Itadori was holding a bucket of popcorn in his arms, his attention all on the big screen that was playing the movie he and (Y/n) came to see.

(Y/n) had his arm propped up on the seat divider, his chin sitting unbothered on the palm of his hand.

His eyes kept shifting between the big screen and Itadori.

With eyelids half shut, (Y/n) didn't seem all that interested in the movie since his attention was all on the male beside him.

'Cute...' The heterochromia-eyed male thought when he saw the excitement sparkle in Itadori's honey-colored eyes that had the movie reflecting in them.

Finally, he decided to turn his attention to the screen just to feel a weight on his shoulder.

Itadori had leaned over and placed his head onto (Y/n)'s shoulder.

The (H/c)-haired Gojo felt himself go stiff as he tried to figure out what to do since he'd never done this before.

Taking in a deep breath, (Y/n) leaned over a bit and propped his head on top of Itadori's.

The two sat in comforting silence as they both watched the movie.

Itadori had a smile on his lips as he snuggled up into (Y/n)'s side without realizing it.

As a response, (Y/n) subconsciously wrapped an arm around Itadori to pull him closer even though the divider between them stopped both of them from getting any closer than that.

Maybe...

(Y/n) could live like this.

After all, Itadori was making him change his mind.

And he didn't mind the sudden change at all.