Five Days Left

(Y/n) could be seen scrolling through his phone with a distant look on his face as he sat comfortably in a curled-up position on the couch.

Gojo was...somewhere.

And Geto?

That man was currently in the kitchen whipping up some breakfast for the household.

A sigh left the heterochromia-eyed male's lips as he turned his phone off and leaned his head back against the couch, closing his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" Geto asks from the kitchen, hearing the sigh escaping from his lover's sibling.

"I don't know if I want to leave now," (Y/n) replied as he opened his eyes, staring up toward the ceiling for a few moments before redirecting them over to Geto's figure.

"...Is that so?" Geto questions, a smile of amusement slowly lifting onto his lips.

(Y/n) huffed out in annoyance. "My mind says one thing, but my heart says something differently. What the hell am I supposed to do with that?" He grumbled.

"Well, which side would you like to choose?" Geto asks as he flips a pancake onto its other side so it can get an evenly golden brown.

"I want to follow what my heart says, but my mind wants me to continue traveling back to work because any sort of relationship won't work," the (H/c)-haired male explains.

Geto nodded his head, understanding what the other male was talking about.

"Where is Satoru, anyway?" (Y/n) asks.

The raven-haired man chuckled lightly. "At the postal company," he answers.

"Ah... Okay," (Y/n) murmured.

✧˖*°࿐

"You want us to do, what?" Maki asked, raising an eyebrow at Gojo as she stared at him with a suspicious look.

Gojo had a big smile on his lips as he stared at the group before him.

"I need you all to help me get my dear brother and Yuji together," he explains for the second time in the last five minutes.

Maki sighed heavily as she crossed her arms over her chest. "You are insane, Gojo-san. Why don't you just let the two figure out their feelings themselves?" She questioned.

"It's because our wonderful (Y/n) is leaving at the end of the week," Gojo answers.

Maki rolled her eyes at her boss. "And (Y/n) isn't oblivious about Itadori's crush on him. Even so, just let the two mellow it out and see if they get together at the end of the week."

Gojo gave a small pout before sighing heavily. "I still want help with something," he muttered.

"What do you need help with this time? And please, don't let it be with me and others helping you guys plan out a date with Itadori and (Y/n)," Maki replied.

"No, it's not that," Gojo reassured.

"Then what is it?" Maki asks.

"I want to propose to Suguru, but I don't know where," Gojo explains.

Maki blinked, trying to understand if she heard correctly. "Oh."

✧˖*°࿐

Itadori stared at the calendar on his phone, his attention on one specific date that popped up the most to him.

Megumi and Nobara stared at the pink-haired boy, unsure of what to say to him.

"Is this what happens when you're in love?" Nobara muttered.

"I don't know," Megumi muttered back.