Saturday Hang Out

(Y/n) looked over at Itadori with a questioning look on his face. "Do you have a game you wanna play first?" He asks, wanting to see if the pink-haired male has an idea of which game they should start at the arcade that they are currently in.

Itadori looked around the arcade as a hum escaped his lips as he tried to figure out which game should be played first.

His honey-colored eyes then landed on a nearby claw machine.

"How about... The claw machine?" Itadori replied in a questioning tone.

(Y/n) looked over at the claw machine for a few moments before nodding his head in agreement. "Sure."

Itadori's eyes brightened as a smile made its way onto his lips as he led the taller male in the direction of the claw machine that had grabbed his interest.

The (H/c)-haired male followed after Itadori, ignoring the two pairs of eyes that were following the two of them.

Mentally sighing, (Y/n) deadpanned a little when he realized who was watching him and Itadori the second they had both stepped into the building.

'Does Satoru really think that he's slick sending Megumi and Nobara to spy on us?' (Y/n) wondered, disappointed in his older brother's actions in what was occurring.

It didn't take Itadori and (Y/n) long to reach the claw machine since it was one of the machines close to the main entrance.

"Is there a stuffed animal you'd like to get?" (Y/n) asks, grabbing Itadori's attention.

Itadori's eyes scanned the stuffed animals inside the claw machine until they landed on a tiger cub plush that had either peach or soft pink-colored fur.

The thing that grabbed his attention most was how it was wearing a uniform with a red hood attached to it.

(Y/n) took notice of Itadori's silence and brought his gaze over to see what Itadori was looking at, taking notice of the tiger cub plush that sat comfortably on top of a few other stuffed animals that surrounded it.

With a quiet sigh escaping his lips, (Y/n) places two coins into the machine and starts playing.

Itadori was about to say something before remembering Nobara's words from earlier so he decided to just watch in awe.

✧˖*°࿐

Nobara and Megumi watched as (Y/n) played the claw machine to get the stuffed animal for Itadori.

"Damn, I wish I had someone like that," Nobara complained quietly, not wanting to ruin hers and Megumi's hiding place.

Megumi rolled his eyes at his friend's complaint as he took a quiet sip of his soda.

"What was the other reason why Gojo-san wanted us to follow after them?" Nobara asks as she turns her attention to Megumi.

"He wanted to do something with Geto without any distractions," Megumi bluntly answered.

Nobara dramatically sighed as she leaned into the seat behind her.

"Rude," she mumbled with an annoyed pout on her lips.

"Oh, Kugisaki! Fushiguro! What are you two doing here?" A familiar voice asks which causes the named duo to look over.

It was Itadori! He was holding the stuffed tiger cub plush in his arms.

"Kugisaki wanted to head to the Arcade on one of our days off," Megumi answered.

Nobara looked at Megumi as if he had just saved them from being caught red-handed.

'Fushiguro, you're a lifesaver!' She mentally praised the boy's quick thinking.

Itadori makes a face of understanding.

(Y/n) decided to make an appearance, giving a look in Nobara and Megumi's direction to mutely tell them that he knew why they were actually there.

Nobara smiled nervously while Megumi seemed unbothered by the look being directed toward both of them.

"We have to get going soon. I hope you two enjoy your day!" Nobara says as she grabs Megumi and walks out of the Arcade with him.

Itadori blinked but smiled. "See you two Monday!" He exclaimed, waving in his friends' direction.

Itadori then turned toward (Y/n). "Let's finish up the remainder of the coins, then we'll head out to lunch," he says.

"Sounds good," (Y/n) agreed.

✧˖*°࿐

"Sorry for the wait," (Y/n) apologized as he walked over to Itadori's sitting figure.

Time passed, and the duo were now seen at the park getting ready to eat lunch on one of the nearby benches.

"No worries," Itadori reassured with a smile on his lips.

The pink-haired boy moved over so that the heterochromia-eyed male could sit beside him.

The stuffed animal Itadori had gotten from the Arcade thanks to (Y/n) was seen sitting in the middle of the two.

(Y/n) hands over a pre-made bento box and a can of soda that he had gotten for both of them from the nearby market as he sits down.

"So... You're leaving next week, right?" Itadori curiously asks as he opens the bento box.

(Y/n) nodded his head. "I am," he answered.

Itadori could feel himself wanting to frown, but he kept his smile up.

The (H/c)-haired male leaned into the bench as he opened the bento box he had sitting on his lap, breaking a set of chopsticks in half.

"But if something comes up here, I'll probably change plans and stay here longer than expected."