Co-workers

Itadori didn't know how long he was sitting and having customers come in with items that were to be delivered to friends and family throughout the whole week.

So, the pink-haired male was quietly tapping at the desk with a pen in hand as he kept glancing over at the clock waiting for something interesting to happen.

The sound of the door opening and the bell ringing not long after captured his attention which caused him to look over.

Itadori took notice of the person who had entered the building and saw how they were wearing the same uniform as him.

A set of green eyes landed on Itadori's sitting figure as the owner who owned them seemed unbothered by the pink-haired boy's existence.

"Hmph," the figure walked by Itadori's sitting figure and headed toward the back.

Itadori quickly got up to his feet and decided to introduce himself to the person who was a male his age.

"Yuji Itadori, it's nice to meet you!" Itadori greeted.

The green-eyed male stopped walking and turned to look at Itadori with a stoic gaze.

"Megumi Fushiguro," the green-eyed male muttered lowly before turning away and heading back in the direction that he was heading in.

Itadori realized that this Megumi person must've been one of the co-workers Gojo had mentioned to him.

As a few minutes went by, Megumi finally reappeared with a cup of coffee in his hand, heading over to the desk where Itadori sat and picking up the clipboard that was sitting comfortably on top of it to look over the multiple signatures of different names.

The pink-haired boy felt awkward at the silence so he decided to start up a conversation.

"So, um... I'm guessing you're one of the co-workers Gojo-san told me about?" Itadori asked.

Megumi lifted his eyes to look at Itadori with a small frown on his lips while taking a quiet sip from the hot drink he had in his hand. "He can't keep his mouth shut, can he?" He muttered. "Yes. I'm one of the people you'll be working with... The other one should be here soon," Megumi decided to confirm.

Itadori just nodded his head as he tried to figure out what else to talk about before remembering the heterochromia-eyed male who had entered here looking for Gojo earlier.

"Oh, right! I was wondering if you knew anyone with (H/c) hair and heterochromia eyes of blue and (E/c)," Itadori says.

Megumi stared at Itadori for a few moments, quirking up a single eyebrow.

"You've already met (Y/n)?" Megumi questioned, realizing that (Y/n) must've been looking for Gojo; the man who was his and his sister's guardian and had adopted them not long after their father abandoned them at a young age.

"(Y/n)?" Itadori repeated.

"(Y/n) Gojo. He's our boss's younger brother who comes by here to visit now and then," Megumi bluntly replied as he settled the clipboard back onto the desk.

'(Y/n) Gojo... So that's his name. Both him and his name are pretty.' Itadori thought.

"Did he say why he was here?" Megumi asked.

"He was looking for Gojo-san," Itadori explained.

Megumi just nodded his head and went back to going quiet as he walked off to head back into one of the back rooms.

Itadori released a sigh from his lips and looked over at the clock on the computer.

He just had a few hours left before he could head back to the apartment where he lived to rest for the rest of the day until tomorrow.

✧˖*°࿐

"Fushiguro, I'm back!" A female voice shouted as the front door swung wide open, the bell that was hanging over it ringing harshly at the force that was pushed upon it.

Itadori jumped in surprise and turned his head to see a girl his age enter the building.

The female seemed to notice Itadori and smirked. "You must be the one that Gojo-san spoke of. Nobara Kugisaki at your service!" She exclaimed, her brown locks swaying along the sides of her face as she turned her head in Itadori's direction.

"Yuji Itadori. It's nice to meet you, Kugisaki!" Itadori replied, giving the brunette a warm, but welcoming smile.

Megumi seemed to show himself by poking his head out from the room that he was in which made Nobara look over in his direction.

"You're back, Kugisaki."

Nobara rolled her eyes out in amusement. "Did you even greet the new boy correctly, Fushiguro? Knowing you, you probably didn't."

Fushiguro replied with a grumble. "He visited."

Nobara blinked before realizing what Megumi meant and jerked her head immediately in Itadori's direction, slamming her hands onto the desk.

"Itadori! Did a boy with (H/c) hair come in here?!" Nobara asked.

Itadori nodded his head. "Yeah, he did."

Nobara made a sound of anguish and disbelief from her lips.

"Oh, come on! It's already hard enough for us to see (Y/n)... And the newbie here got to see him on his first day. You lucky asshole!" Nobara huffed out.

Itadori looked between Megumi and Nobara with a look of curiosity.

"Is (Y/n) that important to you two?" Itadori asked, raising an eyebrow at both of them.

Nobara and Megumi shared a look before the brown-haired female decided to look back at her new co-worker.

"Yes, and you'll understand why soon," she answered.