Co-workers Spies

"(Y/n)!" A voice shouted capturing the said (H/c)-haired male's attention.

(Y/n) shifted his attention and noticed Itadori's figure approaching him with a smile on his lips.

"Itadori," (Y/n) greeted the pink-haired male, giving a small nod of recognition.

Itadori came to a stop in front of the taller boy and looked up at him with a curious look on his face.

"Do you know where you'd like to go?" Itadori asks, wanting to see if (Y/n) has any sort of input he had for today's hang out session.

(Y/n) raised a single eyebrow as he tilted his head a bit to the side with a thoughtful look crawling across his face.

"A walk around the park would be nice. But I think we should do that at the end of our hang out for today," (Y/n) answers.

Itadori hummed lightly in understanding. "Then... how about the arcade? And if we get hungry, we could get pizza or something," he replied.

(Y/n) listened to Itadori talk as the shorter male thought up ideas to fill their day with.

"Is that alright with you?" Itadori asks.

(Y/n) snapped himself out of whatever he was thinking.

'Shit. I didn't hear what else he said.' (Y/n) thought.

"Yeah, we can go to the arcade first," the heterochromia-eyed male agreed.

Itadori smiled widely. "C'mon! I know this really cool arcade place we can visit," he states.

"Lead the way, I'll be right behind you," (Y/n) replies.

Itadori nodded and led both him and (Y/n) in the direction of where the arcade was at.

✧˖*°࿐

Megumi and Nobara were quietly sitting across from each other in a booth, scrolling through their phones as they waited for Itadori and (Y/n) to appear.

The two of them were given the day off by Gojo so that they could spy on the two who were currently having a hang out session with one another.

"How much is Gojo-san paying us again for this?" Nobara muttered with a tired look on her face.

Megumi sighed. "A whole month's worth of a paycheck to spy on them," he answered while leaning against the palm of their hand.

A groan of dissatisfaction left Nobara's lips as she dramatically threw her arms over the table and leaned her head against the cool wooden top.

"We should be paid more for wasting our time!" Nobara complained. "He could've given a year's worth, but no! He just had to be stingy!"

Megumi rolled his eyes at his co-worker's complaints before turning his attention elsewhere.

"Kugisaki. They're here," Megumi muttered when he saw Itadori and (Y/n) enter the arcade building where he and Nobara were.

Nobara turned her head in the named duo's direction, seeing as Megumi was correct.

Itadori and (Y/n) had finally made their appearance in the arcade.

"I'll tell Gojo-san that they're here and that we'll be keeping an eye on them," Nobara says as she starts to text Gojo about the current update that is happening.

Megumi looked back over to Itadori and (Y/n), watching as the duo paid for coins for the arcade games from a nearby machine.

"Why am I doing this again?" Megumi muttered, not wanting to be here anymore.

"Because Gojo-san forced you to," Nobara simply answered as she finished sending a text to Gojo who would probably share the information with Geto.

Megumi rolled his eyes but said nothing else as he brought his attention back to his phone so that he could direct his mind to something else.

The green-eyed male just wished he had told the (H/c)-haired boy what Gojo was doing if he wasn't being blackmailed as of currently.

'Sorry, (N/n).' Megumi mentally apologized.