CROCKER'S

Crocker's Media Emporium, aka Tommy's second home. Here is where Tommy buys all of his old games, movies, and many other thingamabobs. Tommy knew that if he was interested in it, it would be here, at Crocker's.

Tommy and his dad entered the Emporium, although it would be amazing to the average customer, Tommy and his dad weren't average, they were regulars. As they walked through the entrance, Tommy got hit by what felt like a piece of cardboard. Tommy fell and was annoyed at the inconvenience, looking behind him to find the culprit, only to see a moving standee. It would move its arm up and down, holding a book in its hand.

"BUY MY BOOK! BUY MY BOOK! BUY MY BOOK!"

Its voice box would scream constantly, insisting you buy it's book, and it's victim was Tommy.

"BUY MY BOOK! BUY MY BOOK!"

It would continue, almost as if there was no end.

Was this The End for Tommy?

Was Cyberfeld going to end in its first Act?

Tommy felt his life flashed before his eyes, until he noticed a voice coming from above.

"Sir? Sir?"

Tommy opened his closed eyes, noticing an employee holding his hand out for him to grab onto.

"Sir, please get up."

Tommy grabbed the employee's hand and stood back up, seemingly unharmed.

"Sir, watch out for the standee. It's begun to randomly turn on and hit our customers on the head."

"Don't you think it'd be a better idea to get rid of the standee?"

"We would, but the boss insisted on keeping the standee, something about it having a crossover with the Simpsons and still getting canceled makes him hold a grudge to this day."

"Wow."

"Indeed."

Tommy knew what the employee meant by "The Boss", he was referring to Jeff Crocker, the man who found this Emporium. He's the biggest nerd out of the entire city, even beating out Tommy in the Geek Awards.

Tommy looked around for his father on where he went off too. He wasn't far, only checking out what Simpsons DVD was on the shelves today. Jeff likes to mix up the DVDs to mess with customers. Tommy went up to his father, and once his father noticed he was behind him, he asked his son a question.

"So, what was it you wanted to get again, Tommy?"

"The 'Seinfeld: The Complete Series Collector's Edition'. I'm pretty sure it's called that."

"It should be around the TV DVD series section, so it's got to be here."

After hours of searching, they began to look in different places of the store. They checked the Movies DVD section, the Video Games section, and the weird "Sega-CD" only section, nobody knows why it exists, they searched everywhere. Tommy would then go to the Collector's section. This section was specific to any collections or rare variants for any piece of media, like the rare variant of "Shrek: Extra Large" for the GameCube that included a Shrek-themed watch. Tommy continued his search for the Seinfeld DVDs for his friends, only to bump into a man. A scary man. A man that holds power over many, but to Tommy, he learned from him.

This man, was Jeff Crocker.