TOE JAM

Earl had sent a message to Tommy, wishing him luck on his journey for the Seinfeld DVDs, ensuring his full trust in his friend Tommy. While Earl had done this, a stranger began to troll Earl, a lot similar to when Veronica was trolled! Could these two events be connected? Probably, but Earl didn't know about trolls, so he would simply reply.

RW: pλrty time e☆cellent!!
BE: im sorry what
RW: hλve y0u never seen wλynes w0rld br0??
BE: the snl skit?
RW: yes
BE: i like blues brothers more
RW: i respect y0ur 0pini0n mλn
RW: we g0ttλ stλrt l0ving eλch 0ther m0re
BE: what do you mean
RW: my friends hλd λ plλn t0 tr0ll y0u f0lks
RW: but tr0lling λint my thλng if y0u cλtch my drift
BE: i can tell
RW: yeλh mλn i like y0u λlreλdy
RW: y0u tλlk like y0ure the c00lest kid in the bl0ck
BE: i am pretty freakin sweet
RW: y0u sweet λnd s0ur mλn i like thλt
BE: are you just going to tell me of what i already know or what
RW: i just wλnted t0 let y0u kn0w λb0ut whλts g0nnλ hλppen s00n
RW: 0r mλybe even right n0w!
BE: are your friends trolling my friends too?
RW: yeλh yeλh but d0nt tλke it the wr0ng wλy
RW: were λll c00l
BE: you better let your friends know that my friends are kinda insane
RW: sλme mλn
RW: sλme
BE: well thanks for the warning i guess

Earl was confused with the messages he got from this troll. Was he somehow a mastermind at trolling and tricked Earl into thinking that all of his other friends were being trolled as well, or was he really telling the truth? Earl felt lost on this whole conversation, and was about to ask more questions, till he heard a voice that was all too familiar with him.

"EARL! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE! NOW!"

BE: shit i have to go
BE: well keep in touch
RW: 0f c0urse mλn

Earl ran quickly down stairs to see what could his father possibly want this time.

"Yeah Dad?"

"Your brother told me that you plan on going out with some friends tonight to watch..."

Earl's father brought his ear up to Earl's brother's lips, hearing a whisper that couldn't be understood by normal human ears. Which isn't surprising to Earl, as his father is anything but normal.

"Seinfeld? What in the world is that? Anyways, if you want to go out with your friends tonight, then you're gonna have to do some grocery shopping with your good ol' papa."

"Daaad, I have to get ready for tonight! Can't I just go when my friend lets me know if he has the things we need first?"

"Sorry son but that's a no. Your brother gave me a list of things we gotta get at the grocery store and he says he needs them quickly."

Earl's father read over the grocery list, noticing tons of fruits and vegetables are listed, some are listed multiple times in fact, like oranges. He doesn't question Earl's brother, so he just goes along with it.

"Ugghh fine!"

"That's the spirit son! Go get your shoes and don't make me wait long."

Earl went to his room to put on his shoes. They were regular black sneakers, as they were apart of Earl's Earl (from ToeJam & Earl) costume, in which he wears it so much, it's practically casual clothing for him! On his way out of his room, Earl bumps into his brother.

Earl's brother, well, he is quite the fellow. His family knows very little on what he does, like his hobbies, his job, and why he stays in his room so much. As I mentioned, he claims he has a job, but rarely goes out for said job, maybe his job is one of those new "Work-At-Home" positions? Earl's brother is mysterious, and rarely speaks, only doing so for his father and to Earl only on holidays, and it's not something like "Merry Christmas", he says,"Where's my present?", that's all he has said to Earl, and is the only thing he plans on saying to him, till now.

"Hey bro, how did you know I was going out tonight?"

"I know everything."

Earl's brother left the scene, and entered back into his room.

"Weirdo."

Earl's brother was definitely weird, but the weirdest part is, nobody knows his real name. Earl's father doesn't even remember, all he knows is that he named him after he ate a sandwich. This doesn't help Earl at all when it came to narrowing down what his brother's name could possibly be. Maybe one day he could get an answer, but for now, Earl's father is growing impatient.

"EARL! HURRY UP! I'M HEADING TO THE CAR RIGHT NOW!"

"I'm coming Dad."

Earl quickly ran outside to join his father in the car, where his father desperately tried to start the car.

"Piece of fuckin' junk."

The car finally turned on, and Earl's father drove him and his son to the local grocery store.