Fake Love?

Miranda had gotten a surprise invitation to a couple's vacation from her cousin. Unfortunately, she failed to tell her cousin she was divorced. Tucker wanted to take his girlfriend on the trip but Miranda couldn't just allow that. Tucker asked her why she would need to go on a couple's vacation if she was single. So she told him she wasn't single. But she very much was. Now she needed someone to be her boyfriend for the next week. She thought about who she could fake that kind of connection with.

"Nickel for your thoughts" Ben walked up
He had started working here a few months ago and the two became friends. He slightly annoyed her but he was still a face she was happy to see. 

"Do you like vacations" She smiled

"I do" He nodded

"My cousin gifted Tucker and me a vacation"

"But you're divorced"

"But she doesn't know that" Miranda sighed "Anyway I can't just let a vacation slip away"

"So you're giving it to me," Ben asked confused

"Tucker wants to go and bring his girlfriend. I told him that my cousin gifted the trip so I'm going. He said no way I'd leave this hospital for a week and I don't even have a boyfriend so I told him I did"

"And now you need me to pretend to be madly in love with you on this trip" Ben chuckled

"Would you"

"I get a vacation out of the deal so why not" He shrugged

"Thank you" She hugged him "Meet me at my place tonight so we can go over everything" She walked away
Ben smiled as he watched her walk. It wouldn't be hard at all for him to pretend to be in love with her because he really was. He had been hiding his feelings from her because of the whole situation with her ex. But he wanted Miranda Bailey more than anything.
He wondered how this trip was going to go.

That night he got some food and showed up at Miranda's.

"Oo takeout" She smiled as she let him in

"It's a good thing I'm already your friend. I know what you like" He smiled

"Right so I told Tucker my boyfriend was coming and so basically he still wants to take this trip with his girlfriend so essentially we're sharing the trip"

"Okay, so what I gotta make him look bad or something. What you need"

"Just be in love with me. Like we've been dating for months. Just so he will shut his big mouth"

"What about after the trip," Ben asked

"We'll just stage a breakup or something"

"Wouldn't that prove him right"

"I guess so"

"I guess it's not important. He really doesn't need to know about your personal life" Ben shrugged

"Right" She nodded

"So we should probably practice being a couple so it will look natural" Ben shyly suggested

"What do you mean"

"Like how we sit next to each other, how we walk, how we talk, uh kiss"

"Oh I um didn't think about that" She tapped her chin

"Just so it won't look like we're faking. Like when we sit next together each other we should be fairly close or even touching. A hand on a thigh or holding hands. And then when we walk always walk to the inside and hold my hand. And well kissing"