Space Love

A/N: Because BJ Tanner (Tuck) ate his role as Marcus Finn whose doctor mom fell in love with a robot. I believe Tuck should have a doctor mom who loves a robot too 😂
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ben was a highly advanced robot, created as the perfect companion. He was designed to be intelligent, kind, and empathetic, and to assist with tasks that humans found difficult or dangerous. His creators had high hopes for him, but they would never finish their plans with him due to their ship crashing after a meteor storm.

Meanwhile, Miranda was the head medical officer aboard her ship, devoted to her job of caring for the crew on their long voyages through the galaxy. She was a skilled medic, but her true passion was exploring new planets and studying alternative life forms. She had two children, Tuck and Joey, who she loved more than anything in the world.

One day, while on a mission to a distant planet, Miranda and her crew came across a crashed spaceship. They quickly boarded the ship, hoping to help any survivors. To their surprise, they found Ben, sitting in a corner, unharmed but completely shut down. Miranda and her crew were amazed by the advanced technology of the robot.

"Think we can fix him" The captain asked

"I could work with the engineers to figure out his systems and see what we could do" She nodded. They brought him aboard the ship and worked for months to repair him and hopefully study him.

As Miranda worked on repairing Ben, she couldn't help but feel drawn to him. His advanced technology and complex systems fascinated her, and she found herself spending more and more time in the ship's mechanical room, trying to understand him. Finally one day after connecting two crucial wires he powered up

"Greetings I am Benevolent Extraterrestrial Network. Or BEN"

"Hello Ben, I am Dr.Miranda Bailey" She smiled

"You are happy to see me" He noted "Because you have smiled"

"That is true" She laughed. I've been working on repairing you for months"

"Where am I," he asked

"It appears the ship you were aboard crashed. We found you in the wreckage and brought you aboard our ship"

"Mom" Tuck and Joey ran in

"Boys what did I say about running in the ship" She scolded them

"Sorry" They apologized

"Hey the robot is working" Joey pointed

"Boys meet Ben"

"Hello, I am Benevolent Extraterrestrial Network"

"What does that mean" Tuck asked

"I was created to document each life form's way of life and be a companion for all. I am programmed to help with tasks of all varieties"

"Can you do homework?" Joey asked

"Joey" Miranda looked at him

"Just asking" He shrugged

"I can help with homework. Your mother Dr.Miranda Bailey fixed me"

"Can we show Ben around the ship?" Tuck asked

"Ben are you feeling up to a tour," She asked him

"Your demeanor is well-mannered and flirtatious" He noted " I will accompany your offspring around the ship"

He got up and walked away with Tuck and Joey. She wondered what he meant by her demeanor was well-mannered and flirtatious. She wasn't flirting with him. Was she? He's a robot. A shiny piece of metal. Technology. But at the same time, he was intelligent. She spent more time with him than she recalled spending with her husband when they were together. Even though most of their conversations were one-sided she felt close to Ben from all the time she spent working on him. She was intrigued by him and his systems. That wasn't the same as wanting to date someone.