chap 11 : The confession

AURORA

" us getting married " he says

" What do you mean by getting married ? " I question him .

" The state of being united as spouses in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law" he says casually.

"You think it's funny ? Seriously? " I sigh

He doesn't say anything. Wait .
He looks hurt !

I clear my throat, "How does this marriage and Avenging Edward connect? First why do you want to marry me Azriel, be honest please ! "
Do you have any other plans ....?

"Look little fox , I'd be lying if I say I want to marry you for the sake of revenge . Though it is also one of the reason , but mainly I want to marry you BECAUSE OF YOU . " He brings his hand to my face and moves my hair to the back of my ear .

" I want you only for myself. I feel hard to breathe when you are not around me .
I want to engrave you into my life so you doesn't escape my clutch." He slowly comes closer and cages me between his hands .

"I would burn the entire world down , so all you have is me to spend your rest of your life with. " He whispers bringing his lips above mine .

His confession....
Iam in loss of words .....
He likes me ... No
He loves me ..

What should I do now ?

Still his lips are above mine . He looks at me as if he is seeking permission to touch my lips .
I feel like a metal dragged towards the magnet.
I press my lips on his .

I don't know why I did. I feel like if I didn't, I might never get a chance to taste happiness.

"Little fox " he whispers by placing his forehead on mine .

A knock startles me . I can't look away from those deep blue eyes .

" What ?" He barks
" Kirti Brila has arrived sir . She is waiting for you down " a female voice answers. I don't even recognise whom the voice belongs to , because Iam entangled with the beautifull intoxicating blue eyes .

Wait wait wait ... Did the voice said kirti Brila ?

" Mom ?"
It is the first time I look away from him . But I find no one.

" Mom is here ? She came here ? Why ? When ? " I throw my questions to him

" What do you mean by why ? How can she miss her daughter 's wedding. Don't worry about her accommodation, she will be staying in our new home"

"What do you mean by our home ? First , For your information, I didn't say yes for the marriage yet " I snap

"You said yes"
"When "
" Few seconds ago , these lips ..mmmm kissed mine stating that you are agreeing to marry me "
He brushes my lips with his thumb

" Do you still don't trust me Aurora? Do you think I would hurt you . There you are wrong . You know , I would kill myself before hurting you . "

He removes his hand from me and moves away .
Oh man .

I look at him . His blue eyes carry so much of emotions .

"I need time Azriel. Don't you think it is too fast . ?"

"That's what we don't have Little fox . Iam okay with giving you time to fall in love with me . But we have to get marry soon . Edward is planning to get Amara married to that Ron Brown next month .
If we want to ruin Edward, we want his personal datas , which are stored in his house . No one except his family are allowed inside . If I want to get in , I have to get married to his daughter.
Even though you deny the fact , you are his daughter. "

" Ron Brown.......You mean the guy who came to our office ? "
"Yes "
How did Amara agreed to marry that old man when she was actually drooling over Azriel.

" Ohh . But Edward won't allow me or my husband in his house. I don't think anything could change that" I state .

"Husband " he says the word again and smiles .

" Don't worry about it little fox , once we get married, I will make sure he allows us inside his house. "

" Fine . By the way .. how will you get hold of the informations and his secrets? We can't physically snoop inside his house . There would be lot of securities. " I ask

" Ahhhh about that .... You remember
Christian Harper..... The guy from the green book you were reading few weeks ago ... I have made similar hacking device . Once I set it on his place , his every documents will be mine ." He smirks.

He read my books . He read my books .....!!!
Him stating examples from my books to help me to understand is making me forget the situation we are in .

What revenge? Where are we ?
All I see is my handsome finance who looks very fuckable .

" Ohh" Definitely my Iam very horny . I think my periods is gonna come soon .

" Yesss .. don't worry about anything. Just take the backseat and enjoy your husband's act " he winks .

This man ..

Mom ? Yes my mom who is been waiting for us ......

" You said our new house ? What does it mean ?"

" Why are you full of questions little fox ?
Fine , however the truth is I love talking with you ..
Mmmmm ... After marriage, eventually, we have to move-in together right ? I brought a property. You might love it ."

" What if I don't agree to come with you ?" I fold my hands .

" Fine . No issues , I will come with you to your appartment. " He folds his hands .

" Why are you soo desperate to move -in with me ?"

" Because I want us to *come* after our marriage."
He smirks.

I think Iam going to faint due to sudden rise of temperature in my body .

" Eeeeeewwwwwwww .. put some filters in your mouth Azriel"

He chuckles.
Wow .
I think I love this sound .

" Fine , come on ... Lets go and meet your mom "

He intertwines my hand with his
just like he is planning to intertwine my soul with his.

Everything fades out when Iam around him .
Is this what happens when you start falling for someone ?