Chap 16 : KNIFE !!??

A/N
First I would like to apologise for very late update!
I was hooked up with lot of assignments and exams !

And .. suprise suprise ... we are moving towards the climax!

*********************************************

AZRIEL

I exit the car, giving Aurora to relax and dress up , I walk to Jeremy.

" Hello Jer !" I greet him

He rises his eyebrows and questions

"Seriously? God ! It was damn horrible. Why you guys are doing in the middle of the road ? Don't you own a house for yourself? "

" It is not what you think .... I .."

" Oh really!?

"Oh my GAAAAAAWWWWWDDD AZRIEL ...!!

FUCKKKKKK ...!

AAHHHHHH!

RIGHT THERE ...!

Those were nothing..!?

You think Iam a baby?! " Jeremy says dramatically.

" What ? .. she is my wife " I smirk

" She is my sister . !? I don't want to see my sister fucking someone . AASHOLE . " He snaps

I can't help but chuckle.

" Hey !" Aurora awkwardly says .

"Jeremy, I would like to officially introduce my wife to you ..."

" Oh please shut up " he stops me and drags Aurora to a hug .

She seem terrible awkward.

But she needs to do this.

I step away giving them a moment of privacy.

"Ahmmm , so .. lets go ?" I break the silence.

"So plan is very simple .
The moment we reach inside his house , my device would start it's work . Within 10 minutes it will hack each and every data ..but we can stay for more time to enjoy some drama !" I chuckle , and show the black box like device which took me more than 2 years to design.

Both of them nod .

**********

Standing infront of Edward's house stirs up some unwanted memories.

Noticing my change in mood , Aurora's hold against my hand tightens

"You okay ?" She voices out her concern

"Ofcourse"

Edward's house is pretty big. Indeed . It has lots of rooms big big halls , except happiness and contentment .
Standing beside Jeremy gives us free pass .

Sound of our footsteps echoes in the empty house , but before our 3rd step, Edward comes to the view .

"Who the hell let you in ? Guards!? What the fuck are you doing!? Guards !!!! Come and throw these idiots out" Edward's high decibel almost makes be deaf .

"Stop ! Why are you screaming like a kidnapped women .....ahh actually Iam not here to kill you "
but actually I wish I could.

"Listen Edward Iam here to give you something"  I state .

"Huh ? I will never ever trust you . I got my rewards for trusting you last time " he snarls.

Seriously? This man . Ugghhhh he is getting on my nerves.

"Awwwhhhh Iam hurt Edward. I did nothing to offend you . " I say dramatically.

"Ha ha ha funny . GET OUT" he shouts again .

A call gives a hint for change in the situation.

I put the phone on the speaker to make the situation much intense

"Just a sec" I sign Edward to keep quiet

"Mr Arthur , I was thinking about the deal you said . Kings and Arthurs are working together for more than a decade and I truly Trust you . I think Iam ready to invest on Steel enterprise. " Rowan king , CEO of King Enterprises says .

King Enterprises and Arthur Enterprise always had a good relationship though both the companies served on the same sector. We have a healthy competition . When I approached Rowan to help , he eventually agreed . I feel like even-though I asked him just to pretend, this man is going to ask me something big in-return .

"Mr king, I think ..my father-in-law doesn't seem intere "
Edward interprets me before I could finish.

"What nonsense, when I said Iam not interested, ofcourse Iam intrested. Mr king , I think there must be some misunderstandings .. when shall we have the meeting.. I will ask my assistant to fix the meeting..
Mr king ..? Mr king? ..."

" Edward... Edward... Tsk tks tks tks ... I cut the call the moment you stated speaking.
You know, honestly I thought of giving you what you deserve . I felt like gifting something to the parents of my wife for bringing her to this world and giving me a chance to lead a life with her .
You know , I gifted Kriti Ma her company, ZEAL . I thought of gifting you something too .. but it's clearly evident that you doesn't need it ..
So let's call it a day . " I check my watch .

Yes . 10 minutes got over .

I look at my wife and link my fingers with hers

"Lets leave baby , come on "

"Wait .... Wait ...wait ... You must have misunderstood ... It's not what I wanted to say .. I was hurt Azriel.. I was hurt that you broke my trust ....but Iam fine now that you are trying to mend your relationship with your in-laws. "

"But I don't know why you care much about that Kriti. She doesn't deserve your love or you money . She is a bitc.." before Edward could finish the sentence, Aurora frees herself from me and jumps on Edward and starts attacking him

" You bastard ... How the hell you could say such things to your own wife .. " punch

" You fucker" kick
"you Manwhore.... how dare you insult my mother " she give a direct kick on his balls making me and jeremy to startle.

" If you say one word against my mother I will never hesitate to kill you. You always tortured her . You gave her mental torture. You physically harassed her . I feel ashamed to say you my dad . Iam not gonna just sit aside and  see you insulting my mom ." She brings a hidden knife from her dress .

Wait .. does she have a knife ? How did I miss this?

My little fox is indeed a little vicious fox .
She is looking fuming hot though ...
FOCUS AZRIEL .

Me and jeremy try to drag Aurora away from Edward.

Edward finally breaths when I lift Aurora  and take her away .

" Leave me .. leave me Azriel. .... Leave me .. . I am going to give him what he deserves . Iam going to kill him . Leave me Azriel. For fuck sake leave me " she cries out loud .

I hug her tightly.

" Shhhh ... little fox .....  Please calm down .... Killing him will never solve anything....only your hand would get messy . Why not we torture him forever, so all he would crave for is death ? Doesn't it sound Awesome ? .... If we kill him he would die without facing anything whatever he deserves. "

Her breathing slowly regulates ..

The look with those teary eyes urges me to commit the crime which Iam stopping Aurora from doing.......Much tempting.

I wipe away those tears .  Kissing her forehead ,  I bring her closer for a warm hug