Chap 15 : GENTLE- MAN!??

AURORA

" I'am still mad at you Azriel" I fold my hands.

He fucking laughs .

We are on our way to Edward 's house in our car .

Today is going to be a big day . A day to extract our revenge. A day to make Edward regret for his actions.

" Say me , who are we gonna meet ? Who is he ?" I ask for n'th time .

"I can't say Aurora , if I say definitely you would never agree to come . " He sighs

"You don't think I trust you ? Who is he Azriel ? From Whom are we getting help to get inside Edward 's house ? What..."
Before I could ask further , Azriel speeds the car , making me stop speaking.

He parks the car and turns his attention towards me .

His blue eyes pleads me to swap my seat with his lap .

Giving into the request , I slide from my seat towards his lap .

"You trust me ?" He asks .

I look at his eyes , without wasting a second,
I move forward and kiss him .

God, kissing him is giving me the glimpses of heaven.

" I think it's a yes " he chuckles between the kiss .

" Stop laughing when Iam mad . Seriously, its .."
Before I could finish, he kisses me, making me forget what I was about to say .

" Fine , listen little fox , don't let your anger overrule your emotions. The person we are going to meet is your brother Jeremy. He is going to help us to get in ."

Before I could think anything, I stumble random words .

" I don't want his help . I don't want a fucking idiot's help . He is a looser . He ...
He doesn't even ... Rise his voice for mom .
He just stood there and saw everything. " Tears flow down from my eyes without my control.

" No...no ..no .. I don't want his help. We don't want his help . He would just leave us suffer if we get cought. He would never ....never help us ... "

"You know Azriel, when mom decided to leave Edward, he did'nt even try to accompany her . He just choose money over mom . He.... Chose to stay with Edward. He chose to be blind , not seeing the sufferings mom faced.. He just stood silent."

"Shhhh little fox ... Don't cry .. " he wipes the traitor tears .

" It's not like what you think ... It's complicated Aurora. You think he is looser because he didn't help your mom . But that's not the truth . You never knew his side's story.
Have you ever wondered how your mom got the partners for her ZEAL so quickly?
Have you ever wondered who sponsered to your College?
It was Him . "

His words startles me .

I never knew this ? If this was true, why did mom didn't say anything?

" You know , he regretted about not leaving with your mom . He badly wanted to support you and your mom , but he had the responsibility of Amara . Think , even-though being with him , Amara turned out like this . If ever he left Amara alone with Edward, she would have sacrificed her whole damn life to her dad . It's him who is trying to bring some senses into her ."

" But Amara is not a baby, Azriel . She is a
grown-up . She has brain . She can decide what is right and what is wrong ." I snap

" Everyone is not intelligent as my little fox . Are they ? " He winks

He brings his hand and cups my face .

"Listen Aurora , Jeremy is also trying very hard to help your mom . He is trying really hard . You know right , he was the one who helped me to find the photos, which Edward used to Blackmail me .
Trust me Aurora, he is not as bad as you
think "

" I .. I .. don't know Azriel .. I don't know what to do ... It's not that easy to build trust over a person whom you hated to the core " I whisper.

" You trust me right !? That's enough. Don't worry Wife , your revenge would succeed.
It's your husband's vow. "

I nod .

" You know , I don't like when you cry . So why don't I distract you ? " He moves his hands slowly towards the hem of my skirt, and which slides towards my stomach .

Something happens inside me . I feel entire situation hot . Fuming hot .

" What happened to you being GENTLE -MA.."
Azriel kisses away my remaining question.

" Only thing that should come out of your pretty mouth is my name . " He kisses me as if there is no tomorrow.

"Be a Good girl and spread your legs for me wife" .

My body works automatically to his command.

He worships my body with his mouth.Tongue. Hands. Not a single spot within reach remains untouched.

He leans forward and nips my soaked underwear. He slides it down my leg.
Goosebumps cover all over my body .

His holds tightens around me .

A moan escapes without my control.

He takes it as a permission and thrusts his tongue inside me .

His fingers soon replace his tongue, turning me into a writhing mess.

Every time I get close to the edge, he pulls back, wanting to prolong the moment.

"Azriel," I whisper with a harsh breath.
He sucks on my clit and curls his fingers inside me

"It's too much." I moan again

"You can take it." he teases the sensitive spot inside me , which earns an another moan

I scratch his hands .

"Please let me come."

" promise me , you would be a good girl today . Promise me that You would never put your life at stake. Then , I will let you come ." he Whispers

" Ahhhh .. I promise.. please" I whimper.

Finnalyyyyyyyyyyy he lets me come .

Before we could regulate our breaths , A hard knock against the glass has our eyes widening .

Jeremy!!!??????

"Put your clothes on and step out of the vehicle . I don't want to see my sister fucking some aashole. GET DOWN FAST . " Jeremy barks .

*************************************************

A/N

Follow @ book_breeze01 at instgram for more spoilers and upcoming updates!

It would be really great if you drop your reviews!