Chapter 1-Lost & Found

Our story begins with a nice sunny day in the iconic level of Green Hill Zone from Sonic the hedgehog. The sunny day comes to a brief halt when a large dark portal opens up with our main protagonist, Naruto Uzumaki crashing through.

 The sunny day comes to a brief halt when a large dark portal opens up with our main protagonist, Naruto Uzumaki crashing through

The one-armed blonde is groggy, but slowly gets up as though he's had a huge hangover last night. While on his knees, Naruto takes a look at his new surroundings. "Where am I?" he wondered. Now fully on his feet, Naruto's eyes widened when he realized he's on the top of one of the largest hills in the 3-D rendered area.

Having no idea what to make of this situation, Naruto calls out to Kurama in his head for guidance. "Kurama?' "Kurama, where are we?' With no such luck on that end, the annoyed Naruto lets out a sigh and finally stands up and stretches his legs. "Tch, he's still asleep, guess I'm on my own for now." Naruto decides to take his leave and try to find his way, running down the hill in a similar fashion to the blue hedgehog. After running up and down the hills, he is caught off guard by stepping on a bounce pad/spring, sending him high up into the air.

"WHOA!" Naruto shouts as he makes it to the end of the finish line.

RANK: C 4:56 min

As Naruto continues walking his way on normal ground, he spots a large robot the shape of a metallic egg flying in midair. We now cut to a different location in Green Hill where it looks more like a natural forest. The robot from earlier comes to a stop as we get a glimpse of its POV scanning the area for organic life. Detecting body heat from a nearby bush, it launches out a missile to flush out whatever's back there.

*BOOM*

Springing out of harm's way, the animal that was hiding in the bush is revealed to be Miles "Tails" Prower, who spin-dashes his way towards the robot, managing to strike a decent hit on it. Tails attempts to strike it again, but the robot counters by SMACKING him away, sending Tails flying toward a nearby palm tree!

"AGH" Tails shouts in pain as he hits the ground. The robot flies its way down towards the fallen fox and begins to laugh; a laugh that Tails is all too familiar with.

"You young fool!" "Did you really think it would be wise to step foot in my territory!?" "And here I thought you were-" "Well, not necessarily my equal, but a near close rival to me from the intelligence department." "Has your recent captivity stripped you of that as well?

"I was looking for Sonic!" "And this is NOT your territory!" Tails says angrily as he stands tall, ready to continue the battle. "You'll find no luck here; need I remind you that the hedgehog's long gone ever since the big boom started?" "I suggest you give just like all the rest."

"Not that it'll matter after I turn you to scattered atoms." Eggman says as he raises his hand, preparing to launch another missile.

*TWACK*

Before the missile can touch Tails, Naruto enters the scene, kicking the missile away with his signature dab kick. This unexpected occurrence has now left the two Sonic characters in shock, but more so amused on Eggman's end.