Chapter 8-Dragon's Den

The clan stands aside for their boss, who joins up with Kobra and begins to scan the red dragon's body with his cybernetic eye. "Well, looks like the poor boy's outlived his usefulness, toss him out like the rest." Says Kano. "Will do." Kobra says gladly and instructs the clan to -

"Second thought... this'll be much easier." Kano says, as he drags the reluctant Spyro over to him with his leash. "You know the drill, Purps, let's make some barbie!" Kano orders Spyro, who seems to be having a mental battle with himself. Kano chuckles and goes on to say-"That's why I chose this one'; he's a wee little thing, but he's got a lot of willpower." Kano pulls out a dagger with a glowing red ruby on it. "Something, I can't wait to break after he learns the true meaning of loyalty." Spyro's eyes start glowing red with his pupils disappearing with a blank expression on his face.

"Now light him up!" Kano demands, in which Spyo complies.

*ZAP*

Spyro breathes out loud and powerful bolts lighting at the red dragon, making it roar and convulse in pain. Members of the clan are caught up in the devastation when the red dragon starts flailing its tails and limbs around, swiping some of them away. Kobra and Kano have kept their distance by standing behind Spyro. Kano is enjoying the light show, laughing at the very sight of it whereas Kobra just stands there with hands in his pockets, hoping for it to end soon.

"STOP." Kano orders Spyro and walks up to the downed dragon's lifeless husk, which has been nearly burned to a crisp. Kano bends one knee and begins to cut off a piece of the dragon's neck meat and takes a bite out of it. "Mmm, medium well; just the way I like it." Said Kano, munching away in pure bliss, the dragon meat must be that good. "All right, carry on then." Says Kano, who stands up and tosses a leftover piece of dragon meat to Spyro.

"Like a dog, Spyro hops up and catches the meat, chomping down on it."

"Good, boy." Kano says, as he licks his fingers. Spyro continues eating the meat with tears slowly running down his face. The poor dragon has become a cannibal.

Back to the fox boys, we see the aftermath of their encounter with Sakura, who has now fully recovered, thanks to Tails treating her with a health pack. "Whew, fully charged!" Says the cheerful Sakura,who then hops off the boulder she was sitting on and makes a victory pose.

"So you're not going to press charges on us?" Said the worried Tails. Sakura laughs, saying- "Of course not, I saw what happened up there; so it was kinda my fault for not keeping my distance." "And besides..." Sakura crouches down, petting Tails on the head, I'd never press charges on a cute little kitty!" Tails blushes a bit with a wry smile. "Actually, I'm a fox." Said Tails, he then goes on to introduce himself.

"I'm Tails, and this is my friend and bodyguard, Naruto." "Yo!" Naruto says, waving while sitting inside the tornado. After waving back, Sakura introduces herself as well, which immediately catches Naruto's attention. "Sakura, do you know if the nearest town has a repair shop?"

"Yeah, it's about 3 miles or so from here; but I wouldn't recommend staying for too long."

Sakura says as she begins to get a little serious, going on to say- "It's a small town, but I heard it's been overrun by a clan of thugs and bandits that ride dragons."

"Dragons?" Said Naruto, who shares a look with Tails, then asks- "Did the one we fought early belong to them." "Most likely...and wish I could do something to help, but I'm no dragon-slayer, much less a fan of reptiles." Tails takes a moment to think of any alternatives, but he then remembers who they have with them. "I don't want to go looking for trouble, but if we happen to come across them, they should think twice before messing with my new partner over here." Tails says confidently. "Right, Naru-" Tails just now realizes that Naruto has been pretty quiet and is for some reason crouched in the tornado awkwardly.

"Naruto, are you okay?"

*ZIP*

Tails ask, which makes Naruto quickly respond, blushing and standing up from the vehicle.

"And you're right; we're not gonna let a pack of punks on flying lizards scare us away!" Said the now confident Naruto with a wry smile. "Let's move out!" Naruto shouts and runs forward on the open dirt trail.

*DASH*

"The town's that way!" Sakura shouts, making the knucklehead turn around, running past her with incredible speed, leaving her and Tails in the wind...LITERALLY. Sakura quickly holds down her shirt to prevent the wind from raising her skirt, but her panties are briefly seen for a split second...it's red. Sakura giggles. "He's funny." Said Sakura. "Yes...but more-so hyperactive." Says Tails with a wry smile and comments- "Good thing we're in no rush, right, Sakura-"

*DASH*

Sakura has left Tails with super speed of her own, leaving him all alone with the tornado.

"I stand corrected..."

Sakura somehow manages to catch up with Naruto, who clearly isn't going at his top speed. "Hey, wanna race!?" Sakura asks. Naruto gladly accepts with "Sure!"

Tails pulls out his remote to the tornado,pressing a button with a car symbol on it, which allows the tornado to shift into a car mode. The tornado however still looks damaged, but good enough to get him to the nearest town for repairs.

Once Tails hops in the car, he spots a spilled water bottle on the backseat, making him sigh.

"Darn it, Naruto, learn how to twist a bottom properly." The annoyed fox grabs some tissue from the glove compartment and begins to wipe up the water...or at least that's what it looked like at first when Tails begins to notice the wet color on the tissue is NOT the color he thought it was...

Tails lets out a low-pitched "No..." in disbelief of what he's wiping and for good measure sniffs the wet tissue. Tails eyes go wide, confirming what he thought it was. To make matters worse, he accidently presses the remote with his knee, clicking the Tornado back to plane mode.

The process of the plane shifting is similar to that of a Transformer; which spins around and reshapes parts...this forces the poor fox to hit the backseat FACE-FIRST during the transformation.

With the transformation complete, we hear nothing but dead silence in the plane, until...

"AGH!" "IT'S ALL OVER MY FACE!"