Chapter 4-The New Partner

Continuing to explain a way back home to Naruto, Tails further illustrates it by showing him a digital holographic map. Just by motioning his hands, Tails scrolls up and stops on a floating island.

"This is Angel Island, one of the few places in my world left intact... SOMEWHAT." "Rumor has it, a new guardian is watching over it after my friend who's a former guardian disappeared during the Big Boom." "It's also said that he can grant you one wish. I want to use it to restore everything back to the way things were."

Though it's a lot to take in, the knucklehead ninja understands, but it only leaves him with more questions, such as... "It looks pretty far, do you plan to go there all by yourself?" At first Tails is hesitant to answer, but replies soon after. "I have no choice, all of my friends are gone." "And family?" Tails is hesitant once again, but... "You don't have to answer." "But you can definitely count me in!" "R-really?' Naruto proudly stands up.

"Where else did you think I would go?" "Plus as a ninja, you can hire me as your personal travel guard." "You're a ninja?" Says Tails in confusion. "Yup!" Naruto says doing the typical anime thumb point. "Number 1 where I come from!"

Giving it some brief thought, Tails accepts. "The road ahead is going to be really dangerous, BUT after seeing how you wiped the ground with Eggman, it should be a cakewalk for you." Tails stands up and puts hand out. "You're hired!"

Rather than a handshake, Naruto puts his fist out. Tails catches on quickly as the duo fist-bump to seal the deal. We now cut to outside as the sun begins to set with Naruto's voice being heard in the background. "Tails?' "Yeah" "Can I have a 2nds?" Tails scoffs. "That's actually your 5th, but okay.

Elsewhere, we cut to an outdoor fightclub in what looks to be a small town. The crowd is roaring with excitement as we focus on the two combatants they are surrounding in a circle.

 The crowd is roaring with excitement as we focus on the two combatants they are surrounding in a circle

A muscular shirtless bald man in jeans confidently stares his opponent down. We don't see his opponent, but we do get a shot of his/her POV. By the looks of it, the combatant seems to be relatively short compared to the bald fighter.

"I'll be as easy on ya' as possible." The bald fighter says confidently, but as soon as the bell rings in a mere second-

*KA-POW!*

The Bald man is kicked straight in the face from the heels of his opponent's SNEAKER!

Like a tree, the bald fighter goes straight down for the count.

"Too bad, because I won't."

The opponent is revealed to be Kasugano Sakura from Street Fighter!

The crowd is in complete awe of what just happened. After a moment of dead silence, the crowd cheers Sakura on, while some are crying in the background for obviously losing a bet.

 After a moment of dead silence, the crowd cheers Sakura on, while some are crying in the background for obviously losing a bet

The ring announcer steps in and raises the giddy Sakura's hand in victory.

"And that folks, that right there is not why you should judge a fighter by their looks or size." "Seriously, I had little siblings that used to be the hell out of me, so I know better than anyone." The announcer shamefully admits.