Chapter 2-Naruto vs Eggman

Naruto stands his ground, guarding Tails and shoots a deathly glare at the machine that hovers before him. "Hmmm, aside from myself, a human in these parts is quite rare." "Who is he?" Eggman thought to himself, but he brushes it off and calls forth more egg-bots that end up surrounding the fox duo.

"I don't know who you are, but you've made a GRAVE mistake standing in the way of the great Dr.Eggman." "Never heard of ya'..." But I don't see what's so great about a fatass egg-head beating down a defenseless baby box." "WHAT!" The angrily offended Doctor responds with Tails in the background covering his mouth, but lets out a small giggle. "Now beat it before I dismantle all you machine thingies!" "Egg-bots, actually." Tails says, correcting Naruto.

"Yeah, egg-bots!" "Wait, what?" Naruto says as he turns around in confusion. "They're called egg-bots." Said Tails once again. "But they don't even look like eggs, especially that one."

Naruto says pointing at the moto-bug

Naruto says pointing at the moto-bug. "That's a ladybug on WHEELS." "Well despite the name, they classify as egg-bots but come with their own specific names, like- "ENOUGH" Eggman has heard enough talk and cuts off Tails, then orders his bots to attack the boys. Naruto shifts to a battle stance. "Shadow clone ju-shiiiit..." Somehow...someway...Naruto forgets that he's currently an amputee at the moment, but manages to dodge an incoming attack from one of the humanoid egg-bots, taking a few flips back.

Shifting to taijutsu, Naruto shows off a decent display of close quarters combat against 3 of the humanoid egg-bots, dismantling them with a single punch and sends the 3rd one's head flying toward Eggman.

*TINK!*

The head bounces off of Eggman's machine, which doesn't even make him stagger.

*BONK!*

*OW!* Naruto turns around and sees two kikis on the tree throwing coconuts at him, up until Tails joins the fray, knocking them both down. Eggman changes up his strategy by bombarding the area with laser fire, making Naruto run at near blinding speed as he jumps on top of an incoming moto-bug. Naruto begins to ride the bug like a motorcycle and and leaps up in the air.

Naruto: ODAMA RASENGAN!

*BOOM*

Using one of two of his only signature moves, Naruto successfully strikes the machine, sending him flying through the forest with great force.

Amazed and left nearly speechless by Naruto's skills, Tails can only give "Whoa..." and leave it at that for now. As the smoke clears, a huge crater is shown where Eggman's destroyed robot is, but the doctor himself is nowhere to be found. Naruto drops to one knee, panting exhaustion.

"Who is this guy?" Tails wondered to himself. He then looks up and spots Eggman getting away in his hovercraft. "Let your new friend know that he's made himself a POWERFUL NEW ENEMY!" Eggman says as he takes his leave. The serious Tails looks on at the fleeing doctor, but shifts his focus to worry when he looks back at Naruto after hearing his body flop to the ground.

We fade to black and open up to Kurama's cage.

Naruto gets up and realizes the cage looks different and seems to be empty.

"Kurama, are you there?" Suddenly a black fog emerges from the cage and get closer to Naruto

"Kurama, are you there?" Suddenly a black fog emerges from the cage and get closer to Naruto. Getting a bad feeling, the ninja instinctively backs away from it and looks up, spotting glowing yellow eyes appearing from the cage, which are clearly not Kurama's. The fog gets ever so close, forcing Naruto to run, but it finally catches up to him. Yelling out in pain while being consumed by a black substance, a weakly familiar voice calls out to him. " Naruto...fi..ate..."

Moments later, Naruto wakes up in a small bed. Sweating bullets, the blonde ninja slowly raises up and takes a look at his surroundings. "Are you okay?"

Naruto looks down and meets eyes with Tails, who brings him a plate of food.