Chapter 9

A/N Sorry for skipping New Year's in this fic but I really cbf writing it. looool.

Lucy's POV
I wake up extremely excited. I'm officially 16!  Genny then notices I'm awake.

"Happy birthday!" She smiles.
"Thanks!" I grin.

Suddenly Zoe and Tim come in holding trays of breakfast.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Zoe smiles.

Tim puts the trays he's holding on Genny's bed and climbs into my bed, pulling me closer.

"16 hm?" He smiles.
"16!" I grin.
"Alright, enough you two. Eat up." Zoe says.

The day is super slow because I'm excited about my sleepover party tonight.

Eventually, 5 rolls around and everyone arrives. Everyone helps to move Tim's mattress into Genny and I's room so there is enough room for everyone to sleep and we then all head downstairs for pizza.

We are all enjoying dinner when suddenly there is a knock on the door.

"You order me a stripper?" I giggle.
"No? Maybe it's Wade and Luna coming over to wish you a happy birthday." Zoe shrugs as she gets up and answers the door.

Us all being curious teens we follow after her. She opens the door travelling my parents. Fuck.

"What the fuck are you going here," Zoe says in her stern voice.
"Can't we say happy birthday to our daughter?" Vanessa asks.
"Shit," Tim says, pulling me into his arms, making me feel safe.
"Lucy. Tell Anderson to let us in darling." Patrick orders.
"No. I want you gone." I whisper.
"Lucy. We just want to see you. We miss our girl." Patrick says.

I know I shouldn't fall for it but I'm kinda convinced. I also miss the good times.

"I'll let you stay for a bit. But if Lucy wants you gone or you are rude you're gone. Got it?" Zoe says.
"Yeah-yeah," Vanessa says before barging in.

I look at everyone who looks unsure. I just shrug and head over to the dining table again. Everyone takes a seat except my parents who are glaring at Tim who's sat back down next to me.

"Who do you think you are?" Vanessa asks.
"Vanessa, he's my boyfriend. There's two seats right there." I say pointing to the seats on the other side of the table.
"Vanessa? Really Lucy?" She frowns.
"What else am I supposed to call you?" I frown back.
"Ma'am. You know this shit kid." She snaps making me flinch and jump out of my seat.
"MRS CHEN," Zoe yells with authority.
"Shit! I'm so sorry Luce, I don't know what came over me. You know how short my temper is. I can't help it." Vanessa says.

I know what she's trying to do.

"I want them gone. I'm going to my room until they're gone." I tell everyone then walk off.

Zoe's POV
Lucy walks off and I look at the pair.

"I understand. May I just go to the bathroom first? It was a long drive over with the traffic." Vanessa says.
"Quickly." I sigh.

Patrick walks out front while Vanessa heads down the hallway.

"How did an angel like Lucy come from them?" Genny asks.
"I ask myself every day." I sigh.

A moment later we hear Lucy scream. We all get out of our seats and dash upstairs. We rush to the girl's room where Lucy's scream came from. When we finally get there the window is open and we hear a car speeding off.

Lucy's nowhere to be seen.

I quickly rush to the bathroom and see it's empty too.

"CALL 911!" I yell to anyone at this point.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter but I hope with the juice I can be forgiven.