Chapter 18

A/N Before we begin this chapter I'd like to ask if people could please stop saying "Next" or "Next part" It gets annoying and feels quite demanding. I understand you wanna read the fic and not have to wait but I also have things to do and I usually only do a post once a day. I promise I'm not going to forget to post for years on end if you don't comment "Next". But, on a positive note, thank you all for the love and support on this story! Sorry if that sounded rude. 😭

Lucy's POV
A month later it's moving day. Tim helps the movers carry everything to the truck and I just sit back and watch. We pack everything up and then say goodbye to the house. We all pile into the car with Kojo who is now getting pretty big. We arrive at the house and it is beautiful. Zoe shows us around and the house even has a pool! We all head upstairs to choose rooms. I notice two rooms have windows side by side. With a roof right there.

"I want this one. Tim could go next door." I suggest, knowing we will be able to sneak into each other rooms.
"You want these two?" Zoe asks.

I look at Tim and can tell from his face that he also sees the windows and knows what I'm thinking...

"Yeah. I like this one." Tim says.
"I'm happy with the other one." Genny smiles.
"Alright, tell the movers where you want your stuff." Zoe smiles and then walks off with Genny.

Over the next few days, we unpack. I'm fully in love with my new room, I even have a spinning couch chair where I can read or study or just chill. Two weeks after we moved in Zoe told us we were having a housewarming party with some people from her work and that we could invite our friends. 

On the day of the party as soon as I wake up I put on my two-piece swimmers. I've never worn a two-piece as I was always too insecure. I stare at my body with a frown. I feel exposed and as I guessed insecure. My scars are on display. I leave my room and go to Tim's. I close the door behind me while he looks over me.

"Should I change?" I ask.
"No. You look gorgeous." He frowns.
"You can see my scars." I sniffle.
"And they're gorgeous." He tells me and pulls me in for a hug.
"Plus these little strawberries and frills are so cute." He smiles as he points to it.
"Ok." I smile softly.

I hear voices downstairs so I grab Tim's hand and pull him downstairs, making a quick detour for my white overalls for over my swimmers. We greet our friends, make our way out back, and get settled in. I throw my hair up into a bun and then we all start getting in the pool. I hop in but since I've never had swimming lessons I stay up the shallow end.

Everyone swims and hangs out for a while before getting out for some pizza. Everyone else gets back in the pool but I sit down on one of the pool lounges. 

"C'mon, Lucy get in!" Jackson tells me.
"Yeah, Lucy," Wade smirks as he stands in front of me.
"I'm good." I smile. 

Suddenly he grabs me and throws me into the pool.

"STOP!" I scream but he's already thrown me in.

Right at the deep end.

Tim's POV
We all laugh as Wade throws Lucy in the pool but then we notice her struggling to get back up. I swim over, grab her and pull her up. Lucy gasps for breath as she starts to cry and clutch me.

"You can't swim baby?" I ask while everyone stares worriedly.
"I want out." She sobs.

I nod and pull her over to the side of the pool. I help her out and she sits on the side of the pool as she cries more. I pull myself out and hug her.

"Why didn't you tell us you couldn't swim?" Zoe asks.
"I don't know." Lucy sniffles.
"I could teach you if you wanted." Zoe offers.
"No. Tim." Lucy says as she wipes her tears.
"I can teach you. If you want to we all can help you now. With all of us here nothing will happen to you." I suggest.

Lucy's POV
I nod. We move up to the shallow end and Tim starts showing me how to swim and I will admit it's pretty fun. I'm not very good but by the time everyone heads home I'm able to swim to Tim by myself.

That night while I'm alone in my room trying to sleep I start feeling panicky. Since we've moved I've been fine with the new house but tonight I feel overwhelmed by all the changes. Since I was diagnosed with Autism I've been working on ways to help myself and ways to calm myself with Emily. I let myself start stimming. I rock a bit while tapping each finger to my thumb. I do that for a while and I start to calm down and feel better. I lay down and cuddle with my teddy while stimming, I eventually fall asleep.

A/N The rest of this chapter is gonna be spicy ;) so if you want to skip you may! 

Two days later once again I'm laying in bed awake but this time I'm not feeling overwhelmed. I feel a feeling I've never really felt before deep in my core. I open my window and crawl out of it. I take a few steps over to Tim's window and peer in. I smile seeing him awake on his phone. I knock on his window. He startles a bit but sees it's me and rushes over, he opens it and helps me in.

"I scared you a bit!" I giggle.
"Shush. What are you doing sneaking into my room at midnight?" He chuckles.
"I... I want to have sex." I tell him while looking up at him.
"Wha- Really?" He asks.
"Yeah," I whisper and bite my lip and bit.

He reaches his hand up to my lips and tugs my lip out from between my teeth. The tension is thick and it's just making my core throb. Tim leans down and kisses me, hard. He wraps his arms around my waist and plays with the hem of my shirt which was originally his.

"Are you sure?" He asks.
"So sure." I nod.

He grabs the bottom of the shirt and pulls it over my head revealing my naked torso and chest as I don't sleep in a bra.

"Fuck." Tim groans as he looks down at my tits.

I giggle a bit but reach for his shirt and pull it off him. Once we are both topless we go back to making out. We both somehow get down to our underwear before we topple onto his bed. Tim moves down my body, lightly kissing it, making sure to kiss every scar too.

"May I?" He asks as he plays with the band of my panties.
"Yeah," I whisper.

He pulls down my panties and groans looking at my wetness. 

"You're a virgin right?" Tim asks before he does anything.
"Yeah..." I nod.
"I'm going to stretch you out a bit ok?" He asks.
"Ok." I nod and bite my lip.

He gently runs his finger over my pussy lips and my clit making me gasp and moan a bit.

"You ok baby?" Tim asks.
"Y-yeah."I stutter.

He keeps touching me and then he slips his finger into me making me moan.

"Shhh." He says.

I don't know if it's because he doesn't want me to wake anyone or if he's soothing me.

He gently fingers me until I tighten and cum on his fingers. I'm panting as he moves back up my body and kisses me. I can taste what I assume is myself on his lips from licking off his fingers. We kiss for a bit before I tell him I'm ready. He positions himself, and checks in once more before pushing into me making me moan loudly but he's quick to quieten me. The whole time Tim fucks me he makes sure I'm ok, enjoying myself and comfortable. We both start getting close.

"Come on baby," Tim whispers to me as I moan.

We both finish together before flopping down together and cuddling up.

"I love you." We both whisper before drifting off.

🫣