CHAPTER 11

A bunch of media journalists, fan sites, and company staff filled the hall as they patiently waited for the cue to start.

The journalists are busy adjusting their cameras and writing materials, the fan sites are ready to capture quality pictures of their idols, and the staffs are all over the place to ensure that the event will run smoothly from start to finish.

I Met You in Summer will finally hold their first public press conference. Although it's not fully open to many public guests, this is the first time that the producers and the cast of the new anticipated drama will formally present themselves.

The drama houses another set of rich actors as the public quotes, as all of the cast celebrities are known globally. They are the faces of the new generation, and the drama will take place in a university setting, so fans cannot wait to binge another romantic series that will surely leave a red creep on their cheeks and erupt lovely squeals and giggles.

These casts are all in the green room, waiting for the last cue to get ready. All of them have finished reviewing the program flow for this time now, and they are just doing random things to hype each other.

One of these eye-candy cast members is Lee Jeno, who has now finished taking solo pictures and is walking back to the sofa where Park Minjeong and Kim Yoojung are taking selfies.

"Jeno-ah, come here," Yoojung invited, and he immediately joined the cute selfie session.

"I should post this on my Instagram," Minjeong said as they checked the pictures on Yoojung's phone.

"I'll send the pictures to you both. Wait up," Yoojung says and now busies herself on her new mission.

"Minjeong-ah," Jeno suddenly called, instantly gaining the dominant omega's attention.

"Yeah?"

"You're friends with Jung Yeonjin, right?"

"Jung Atelier?" she confirmed, earning a nod from the latter. "Yeah, why?"

"Nothing"

Her brows knitted a little. "It's obviously something," she trailed. "You can ask."

Jeno looked at her with a blank expression. Minjeong rolled her eyes and twisted her body so she could face him.

"Ask away. You were thrilled that I replaced Soobin when she withdrew."

"I was not."

"It's obvious. Your eyes went bigger, and you secretly grinned like this," she said, demonstrating what she saw. She's not lying, though. The dominant alpha really looked excited when the producer introduced her as a replacement for the former cast, who sadly got sick.

Jeno cleared his throat, looked cool, and didn't retort again. He only nodded and continued where he had left off.

"You're both dominants, right? I have been with you for a while now, but you feel different."

"How am I different?"

Jeno shrugs. "You're more on the bright side?"