CHAPTER 43

The family meeting is agreed to have on weekend, as it's the most reasonable time considering that all of the family members are working.

Jeno's family arrived first. They will be meeting in a restaurant that the Lee family owns. It's the lunch time— the most recommend time to dine based on the customers' reviews. 

When the Jung family entered the reserved VIP room, all of them shared a look to one another.

Jeno and Yeonjin instantly met eyes, exchanging smiles. 

"Good noon, everyone." Yeonjin greeted with a kind smile

"It was nice to see you again, dear. Please, come sit." Jeno's mom stood up and pointed the seats parallel to them.

Yeonjin is seated in front of Jeno; Jaehyun in front of Rina; Sungchan in front of Youngjae; and Sunkyu in front of Dowoon.

"Please to meet you. I'm Jung Sunkyu of The Jung House."

"It was an honor to meet an honorable man like you, Chairman Jung. I'm Lee Dowoon, and I manage this restaurant with my wife, Lee Miyoung."

"Thank you for initiating this meeting, Chairman Jung. We are looking forward to this ever since we met your daughter." Miyoung said

Sunkyu chuckled. "Oh, please, you can call me Sunkyu. We're not here for a business meeting, are we?"

"We aren't. Should we get comfortable, then?" Dowoon says

The parents were moving on smoothly after that. Everyone seems like in the same page now, and the warm aura is filling the room. 

"Ah, let me introduce my children. They are triplets, you see. This is Rina, the eldest. She is a model. The second child, Jeno. The youngest and the idol singer, Youngjae." Dowoon introduced

"I am amused. You are a celebrity family. No wonder you all look good. It must be challenging to have triplets, huh?" Sunkyu genuinely complimented

"Oh, yes, if you just knew. That's why we never dared to conceive again. One pregnancy and we are given three kids who raised their reputations in the same industry." Miyoung said. "Still, your family is the most amazing. You have business running in your veins."

"We have are own rollercoaster ride, too. My eldest, Jaehyun, he's a natural. He took the path willingly. My youngest, Sungchan, however doesn't want to tire himself like his older siblings. He's working as an architect in our construction business, though. My Yeonjin, well.." Sunkyu looked at the girl. "I'm proud of her for taking the risk."

Yeonjin can only smile. She felt something on her foot, looking down to see Jeno's foot poking hers. She confusedly looked at him.

Jeno only flashed a warm smile.

"We heard about it. I commend your daughter for taking it bravely. Yeonjin amazes us in everything she does." Dowoon says

Yeonjin flashed a grateful smile and bowed her head. "I will do better."

"You're already doing the best. I am your fan." Rina complimented and showed a thumbs-up.

Youngjae raised his hand. "Me too! I still don't get how my brother charmed you."

"Hey. Cut it." Jeno glared at him. He then looked at them in general and brightly smiled. "It all happened naturally. We're destined to be mates."