CHAPTER 16

Ever since Yeonjin stepped foot inside her office, she already foresaw that she'd be busy the whole day. There are a bunch of reports that need to be reviewed, and another bunch for her to stamp and sign. She doesn't have any scheduled meetings, but she'll be ready for a numbing neck and an exhausted hand.

Let's get this over with. She only let out a heavy sigh and started working.

Eunyoung has been checking up on her every hour. She has been retrieving folders that the CEO has finished working on and is the one who is processing and sending them to the specified departments. Sometimes, she's just checking with the CEO if she's even resting. She's not, though, which is expected, so Eunyoung would offer help if there's anything.

"You can help with the stamps, I guess?" Yeonjin only answered.

Eunyoung beamed a smile, glad that the CEO decided to share a boulder of her work. "I got it."

So now, they are in the CEO's office, sharing the long desk, with Eunyoung diligently pressing stamps of the CEO's name and passing them to the CEO for her to write her signature above them.

They worked on it for hours. Eunyoung is still walking back to her own office space to do her own tasks. Yeonjin, however, is still glued to the chair, now ranting about her stiff neck.

Close to lunch time, she finished most of the reports to review. There is still more left, but at least she finished more than half of it. Glancing at the wall clock, she just let out a huff when she saw the time.

She rolled her shoulders and let her back lean on the backrest, groaning.

This is why business owners hate papers.

"CEO Jung," Eunyoung called the moment she opened the attached door inside her office.

"Yes?" Yeonjin immediately looked at her, seeing her walking close with an iPad in hand.

"You have a shoot with Lee Jeno."

"Oh shit," Yeonjin facepalmed, "I forgot!"

Eunyoung chuckles, "I can sense it."

Gosh, I need to eat lunch too. Yeonjin sighs. Eunyoung has been reminding her of that countless times and even talked about the photo set. I can't believe I still forgot it.

"Is he on the way?" Yeonjin asks while organizing the folders.

"Yes"

"I think I'm gonna skip lunch again."