CHAPTER 12

When Johnny and Jeno fully engaged in the four's talk, the table became full of excitement. The first 30 minutes were awkward at first, as the four didn't know how to keep the atmosphere alive, but with constant assurance and trying hard jokes of the newcomers, they slowly started a mutual topic.

It is mostly Yizhuo leading the talk, though, and since Minjeong is also familiar with them, they are the ones who're most likely loud. Meanwhile, Yeonjin and Jisung are just on the side, actively listening to the conversation but never talking too much. Sure, the others urge them to, but both of them keep it to the minimum.

Jisung was the one entertaining Yeonjin the whole time. They shared hushed topics and laughed at a funny one, and they are now sharing a plate of potato fries.

Them, being touchy is normal. One of the dominant alphas on the opposite side can't seem to get rid of the view, though, as all he thinks is, Why is she not grumpy with him? 

The she in the question is Jung Yeonjin, who is now hitting him, who is Park Jisung. Jeno, the confused dominant alpha, glanced at them again. Now, his brows raised when he saw that they were cramped in a small space, like personal space was not a thing to them.

"Hey," Johnny elbowed his rib. "What are you looking at?"

Jeno immediately looked away and shook his head, hoping that none of them saw that he's literally watching those two. "Nothing. I'm thinking if I should order something."

"Gosh, stop ordering! I'm totally full!" Yizhuo exclaimed while rubbing her tummy.

"Bold of you to assume that it's for you?" Jeno retorted and cleared his glass of water. "Excuse me," he said, standing up.

"Where are you going?" Johnny asks.

"Restroom?"

"Oh, take a piss for me too."

"Eww!" both Yizhuo and Minjeong faked a gag.

"What the fuck?" Jeno can only mumble and leave the table.

Jeno finished his business quickly and went to the sink. He played dumb when a whiff of two molded scents from the cubicle next to him filled his nostrils and when his ears caught the faint, sharp breaths and groans. He only hoped that whoever was in there would erase their traces out of respect for the person who would use the cubicle next.

Anyway, he didn't mind it at all and just let those unknown people bang in the cramped space. It's obvious that both of them are alphas because of the scent, and mainly because this restroom is specifically for alphas. He wasn't too innocent in this kind of environment either, as he too once relieved his needs in a public room.

So, to give them the privacy they wanted, he quickly washed his hands and was about to walk out when a known dominant alpha entered.

Their eyes instantly met, and the newcomer was the one to look away and go straight to the sink. Jeno's eyes trailed to him, and his nosy self saw the small stain on the choreographer's sleeve.

"It's soy sauce," Jisung suddenly said, glancing at the other through the mirror. "I thought you wanted to know," which is obvious by his body language.