CHAPTER 22

Yeonjin thinks it would've been easier if she ended up with a stranger. If it's someone out of her life, it would've been easier to draw the line, and she wouldn't be pressed into a corner because of its outcome.

Sometimes, Yeonjin would prefer if this guy was just an alpha, not a dominant one. If he's just a normal alpha, then she could easily come down from her high every time she reaches climax. However, dominants are more capable of controlling the situation and maintaining the addictive air. Now, since they are both dominant, both of them want control. If it's a normal alpha, she can turn the position, but since he is a dominant alpha, she can just do whatever he wants.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Yeonjin spat with a glare when the dominant alpha finally let her breathe.

He lowly chuckled and kissed her earlobe, then placed her on top of him. "Your turn now."

"I can't even move, Jeno!" she hissed, painstakingly minding her numbing legs.

They've been in it for two hours now, but instead of the heated omega carrying the situation, it is the dominant alpha.

Yeonjin's heat is close to ending, and they're just taking care of its last remnants. She had also started working since yesterday, and she even attended a virtual meeting successfully.

She's feeling a lot better now, but because of the deal between her and the dominant alpha, they seem to take advantage of it and fuck every time they feel horny.

Yeonjin can control her hormones, not Jeno.

"Do you want me to help?" he asked with a teasing grin after the omega's attempt to move and pleasure them both.

"You fucker."

Jeno laughed and sat up while holding her back so she wouldn't fall. He kissed her lips, down to her jaw, and then to her neck. He placed a fresh mark on her collarbone, humming in satisfaction because of the pretty result.

"I swear, if somebody will see it, Lee."

"Cover it up for me, please, baby," he said with such innocence in his tone and sparkles in his eyes.

Yeonjin could just roll her eyes and push him down again, and with her remaining strength, she bit back the numbing of her legs and continued to chase the pleasure until they came.

Jeno has been with her for four days and three nights. Throughout his stay, he has been either nice or horny. He is not a boring person either, as he could strike up a conversation at the most random time. He is funny—a tease—and that grin can either be blinding or annoying.

Because of his personality, Yeonjin sometimes forgets that he's a dominant alpha. Yes, she knows that not all dominant alphas are motherfucking jerks. Her brothers and Jisung are not like that.

Why does Yeonjin hate them anyway? First of all, it's just in their nature. Dominant omegas have this serious beef going on with dominant alphas, and with one glance at them, they can already feel this force pushing them away. Dominant alphas are normally attracted to dominant omegas, so in order to escape from their preying eyes, dominant omegas have this invisible barrier to protect themselves. That's it. To protect themselves.