CHAPTER 31

Taeyong was baffled when he saw the article. It was released randomly on a late morning, and the topic is soaring higher in each passing time. He called the celebrity multiple times, and was only put on a voicemail.

Stressed is what best describes on what's he feeling right now. Not just him, but also the artist and public relation staffs. The phones are continuously ringing, and the huge office is filled with employees who accepts and manage the calls in a short time. 

Taeyong is with the two head managers of the PR team, who are also busy checking and reading more articles given to them by their own teams. He was already on edge when his kid is not answering! He's not even reading the messages. 

"You said he's only hanging out with friends recently," one PR manager said.

"Yes. Though he has his own matters that I cannot know and interfere with, I never speculated on him dating," Taeyong answered.

"Have you seen them alone during filming?" the other manager asked.

Taeyong shook his head. "He's always with the male casts. If he hangs out with the ladies, it'll always be with Minjeong or Yoojung. I never seen him with Nami. If I remember correctly, she was the one who approaches him first."

"Yeah, Nami's fans said that her ideal type is someone like Jeno. Maybe she was the one who made the first move?"

"Possible, but I really don't think he'll go out with her to an extent to date."

"Why so?"

"As I said, he's just the type to hang out with friends. That'll be Yizhuo, Giselle, and Johnny. If I were to add, then Yeonjin."

"Jung Yeonjin?"

Taeyong nodded. "Jung Atelier CEO, Jung Yeonjin. Jeno once told me that they're meeting frequently. He said they have gotten closer since the collaboration. Also, he invited her to the premiere, right?"

"I really can't see valid claims of them dating before this article was posted. Do you think we can decline easily?"

"Possibly, but what about the pictures? This close angle literally shows their faces. What about Jeno, Taeyong-ssi? Is he still not answering?"

Taeyong sighed and shook his head. "I'm just redirected to voicemail."

"Do you think he's home?"

"I can check. Am I dismissed?"

"No need." Jeno's familiar voice made the three snap their heads in the same direction at the same time.

Jeno is panting as he tries to collect himself from all that running, not to mention that he's all covered up from head to toe.

Once he finally regained his composure, Jeno stripped off his cap, mask, and jacket, then sat beside Taeyong.

"First of all, I'm sorry that I acted before consulting you. It is my reckless behavior that started these rumors," Jeno started. "I will explain further after I talk with someone, but the only fact I can provide is that me and Jeon Nami aren't dating. We don't even contact each other, not until last night."