Cramps

Summary: You get bad period cramps on your five year anniversary, Alessia is there to take care of you, and make the day special in a different way than you had planned.

~

Alessia was excited to head home after practice, the two of you had a date night planner. You didn't often go all out, and head to a fancy restaurant. Those dates were only reserved for special occasions, and your five year anniversary seemed like a fancy enough occasion to get all dressed up and splurge.

However, when she got home the house was quiet. She looked around, and eventually found you in the bedroom, curled up on your side, clutching the blankets around you. She knocks on the door softly, not wanting to scare you, as you hadn't noticed her yet. You look over to your girlfriend, and try to smile through the pain.

There was no hiding your pain from Alessia, though, she could read you better than anyone. She moves into the room, and sits down on the bed. "What's wrong, my love?" Her hand was already reaching your forehead, to check if it felt warm. "Don't worry, it's just cramps." You sit up in the bed to get out, but Alessia is quick to pull you down again. "Why didn't you say anything? I could've picked some things up for you at the store on my way home." You shrug your shoulders, "I didn't want to be a bother."

Alessia takes your face in her hands, "You're never a bother, my love." You look her in the eyes, and feel yourself getting emotional. A tear falls down your cheek, "I just didn't want to ruin our plans for tonight." Your girlfriend pulls you into a hug. "Oh, my love, nothing is ruined. We can just prostone our fancy dinner. Today we're going to stay in bed, okay?" You nod into her chest.

"Okay, I'm going to grab some things but I will be right back." You let her lower you down on the bed again, and with a kiss pressed to your forehead, she's out of the room. She comes back not long after with some painkillers, chocolate, and a hot water bottle. "Thank you, darling."

After taking the medicine, you cuddle into Alessia's side. She instantly starts moving her fingers through your hair. "Do you want to watch something? I can put on your favourite movie if you'd like." You hum in response, "Yes please." She got the movie set up, and you cuddled into her again, the moment she sat back down on the bed.

About halfway through the movie you started to feel a bit better, the medicine that Alessia had given you had started to kick in. "I'm feeling a bit better, we can still go to the restaurant." The blonde shook her head, "My love, we don't have to go anywhere, we can just stay here." Your lips started to quiver, "But it's our anniversary, we should be doing something special." Alessia lifts your chin up, so she can look you in the eye. "Being by your side is special enough. We can order in some food, and have our own non-fancy celebration tonight. Then some other day this week, we can go out to the restaurant and have our fancy celebration. It doesn't matter where we are, I love you, and pizza in bed is just as great as that fancy restaurant to me."

She managed to convince you that she truly didn't mind staying in, so you continued watching the movie. Alessia ordered pizza for the both of you, and like she said, you enjoyed the food in bed both wearing cosy clothes. The rest of the night, you spend watching more movies, until you fell asleep in Alessia's arms.

The next day you were feeling a lot better. So, you wake up Alessia by placing soft kisses all over her face. "Hmm, good morning my love." You kiss her lips once she's awake. "Good morning darling." She pulls you on top of her, and into a hug. "Feeling a bit better today?" You're already trying to get up, but Alessia keeps pulling you down for more cuddles. "Much better. Come on, I want to make up for lost time."

After a quick shower, you meet Alessia in the kitchen, the delicious smell of one of your favourites filled the air. Your eyes land on the vase of flowers on the counter, "Lessi, you got me flowers?" Smiles at you widely. "Of course I did." You move closer to the bouquet, "Wait, are these the same ones you got me on our one month anniversary?" Alessia was now standing behind you, and laced her arms around your waist. "Yes they are, I asked the florist to make them exactly like the first bouquet that I ever gave you. Do you like them?" She places a kiss on your shoulder. "I love them, darling. Thank you so much."

Since you were feeling better, you wanted to take Alessia around town, since both of you had the day off. You just simply wanted to spend some time with her outside of the house. You both had busy schedules, so sometimes it was hard to plan things outside of the door, often opting for a night in. You loved nights in with Alessia, but also craved the moments where you would go out for dates.

You were walking around hand in hand, just strolling through London together. The weather was amazing, and your company was even more so. Falling in love with Alessia had been one of the greatest experiences of your life, you loved spending life with her, and were forever grateful for meeting her when you did.

Alessia had managed to get a new reservation for the fancy restaurant you were planning to go to the day before. So, when you got back home from your walk, you changed into your fancy outfits. Your girlfriend looked beautiful as always. She walked you to her car, where she opened the door for you, and drove you to the restaurant. The whole drive you were admiring Alessia, and thinking of how lucky you were to be able to call her yours.