Unknown

Summary: You get a flower delivery but the bouquet isn't from who you thought it was.

Warnings: Angst (happy ending), stalker fan.

~

You were busy rehearsing lines for tomorrow when your doorbell rang. On the other side of the door stood a delivery person with a bouquet of flowers in their hands. "Thank you, have a good day." You say when taking the flowers from them. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, you find the tag, which reads a simple 'I love you x', your heart warms at the thought of your girlfriend thinking of you while she's away.

Alessia was attending an award show on the other side of the country, and her management had arranged for a few interviews surrounding it, making her trip three days instead of leaving the same day again. Usually you'd be Alessia's plus one to events, as would she for you, but this time you weren't able to. You were in the middle of filming your new project that was being filmed in London, so you were able to stay at your own place for the duration.

You were about to leave for work when you found out that your car wasn't starting. In frustration you hit the steering wheel, you couldn't be late for this shoot. You text Lotte, hoping that the usual early bird is awake already.

Y/n: Heyy, are you up already?

Alessia's teammates had become your friends over the two years that you had been dating.

Lotte: Yeah, what's up?

The girl responded within a minute.

Y/n: Is there any way you can drive me to work like right now? My car isn't starting and I have to be there in an hour.

Lotte: Yes, I've got you. I'll be there in ten.

You head back inside, deciding on having a quick breakfast at home, instead of having breakfast on set to save you some time.

With a knock on the door Lotte announced that she was there, you let her in to offer her a cup of coffee while you finished your breakfast. "Thank you so much for doing this." She gives you a side hug, "Of course, no problem at all." She sits down at the counter and looks over at the flowers. "Less?" She asks and you nod with a smile, "So sweet, right?"

Lotte dropped you off at work and told you to call her when you needed a ride back. "Thanks again, Lotte, I owe you one."

You hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Alessia yet, when you weren't filming she was in interviews. But it was a good day of shooting, you managed to get two scenes done today like how the crew had planned. You gave Lotte a call, before you changed out of your character's clothes back into your own.

"You're a lifesaver, Lotte." You say as you step into her car. "Do you have dinner plans tonight? If not, can I please invite you over as a thank you?" Lotte accepted your invitation but made sure to let you know that it wasn't necessary as a thank you but she'd love the company. The two of you were so deep in conversation when you arrived back at your apartment, that you didn't notice that Alessia's car was parked in the lot.

Once you get into your apartment, you notice a familiar pair of shoes standing next to your door. "Lessi, baby, you're back early?" You ask full of enthusiasm, but you're met with silence. It's only when you walk into the kitchen that you see her, she looks both angry and upset. "Who are these from?" Your brow furrows, "What do you mean who are they from? Are they not from you?" Alessia stands to her feet, "I didn't, so please don't fool me."

Lotte who had been quietly standing in the background speaks up, "I know it's none of my business but Less, this morning y/n was happily telling me the flowers were from you." Alessia looks between the two of you. "And what exactly are you doing here?" You step in now, realising that Alessia might be thinking the flowers were from Lotte. "My car broke down, and Lotte is the only person I know that's awake early enough for my set times, so I asked her to drive me to work."