*Part Thirteen*

___________No One's POV_____________________

"I can't believe we won!" Rose squealed, jumping up and down while clutching the certificate.

"I can, you dudes rocked tonight!" Nino grinned, shredding an air guitar.

"It's cool I guess," Julika muttered, but even she was smiling wide.

"We should celebrate! How about we all go out to eat somewhere?" Eden said, and everyone cheered.

"Yeah!"

"Definitely!"

"Where should we go?"

"Let's try that new sushi place!"

"Yeah!"

"No! Let's go to the karaoke place!"

"YES!"

"We should!"

"Where is that?"

Silence.

Finally, Alya held up her phone to show a GPS map leading to Joe's Karaoke and Dining. Nino snatched the phone away from her, sending the link to himself.

"Uh, guys, we have a problem. My car can only seat seven, including me, so we won't all fit."

Eden quickly counted everyone in the group aloud. "Shoot, you're right, there's eleven of us." She looked around for a moment, trying to come up with a solution that didn't involve four people sharing seats before her eyes settled on a shop across the street. A car rental shop. She smiled evilly before turning to the group.

"Aside from Nino and I, does anyone else have their driver's license?" She asked, and no one raised their hands.

"Seriously?" She asked, dumbfounded, "Eleven teenagers and only two of us can drive legally?"

Myleen shrugged, "We live in Paris, the traffic usually sucks, so we just walk everywhere. We've never needed a car."

Nino scratched his neck.

"Yea, I only got my license so I could move my DJ equipment from place to place easier..."

"France is so much different than Arkansas," She muttered, before turning to Adrien.

"Do you think your dad would mind if I rented a car for the night?" She asked, and Adrien shrugged.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," He smiled, and Eden smirked.

"That's the spirit! Okay, who's riding with me?" She asked. Understandably, no one raised their hands.

"Okay, rude, I'm not that bad of a driver. I'll have you guys know I've been driving my siblings around for almost three years now. How long have you been driving, Nino?" She challenged, and he smiled.

"Four months."

Eden groaned, but Alya stepped up to save her.

"Mari and I will ride with you, El," She said, and Eden's smile returned.

"Adrien?" She asked, but Adrien laughed and shook his head.

"No thanks, I know you too well and at this point, and I want to live."

Eden scowled at him, but Nathaniel took one for the team and volunteered.

"Your funeral," Ivan smiled, and Eden rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I'll be right back to pick you guys up," Eden said, making sure she had enough cash (courtesy of Gabrial) and then slipping across the street to the rental dealership. The group took the time to offer up a few silent prayers for the volunteer passengers.