Chapter 11

Taylor POV

"Taylor you have to breathe. Repeat after me 12753" Travis said over the phone as I gasped for air. "O-one 27 w-what was the rest? I don't know! I can't breathe Trav!" I sobbed, desperately trying to breathe. I was sat just outside Marjorie's nursery, my baby sleeping soundly. "12753 T, you've got it." He said again "1275 t-three." He hummed "good, your doing good. 13131" "13131" I repeated back, my breathing slowing. "One more Tay, 121389" he said "121389....wait that's my birthday" I chuckled. I heard him laugh too "Yeah T. And the number sequence before was 13 13 1" I face palmed. "Yknow, that works crazy well. I never did ask, how'd you learn that?" Meredith gently pawed at my arm making me smile and pet her. "Um when I first got drafted into the NFL-I um-well I was having a lot of panic attacks. My coach showed it to me." He responded quietly. I could tell he seemed embarrassed of his admission so I decided to change the subject fairly quick "Well tell him thanks. How's football going?" I asked, redoing my makeup while on the phone. "It's going super well actually. Though my joints aren't happy with me." He chuckled and I heard a quiet child voice. "Have you got your nieces over?" He hummed, calling over one of the little girls. "Say hi to Taytay" he coaxed and I heard the little girl say "hi taytay!! Guesses what!" "what?" I replied, matching her enthusiasm with a smile on my face. "Uncle Travy says dat you won lots a awards and I mades you nother cuz your da bestest." She said excitedly "oh yeah?" She giggled "yeah! Uncle Travy says dat he'll give it to you." "Well I'm excited to get it sweetheart! Yknow, I've got somethin for you too. It's a secret though." I whispered. The small girls smile was practically audible "what da secret?" "Well, I might've gotten you some shoes that look like my sparkly boots you like so much." I whispered. The girl had been in love with the sparkly boots I wore on stage during lover so after some searching (with the help of Tree) and getting permission from her parents we found her a pair almost identical to mine with a small heel. "Weally??" It was obvious when she started jumping up and down as I could hear her shoes hitting the floor. "Yeah sweetheart. Tell you what, I'll come over to your Uncle Travy's house and bring them to him so that when he sees you next he can give them to you okay?" "Why not nows?" She questioned. "Well I'm busy right now." I tried to explain "wif what?" "I've got a little baby around that I'm taking care of. And since she's so little I don't want to risk her getting sick or the not nice camera people scaring her." The words came out before I could fully think them through. Had I just told a toddler about my daughter before my closest friends and even family?

Hi!!!! Having Taylor announce TTPD was not on my list for 2024 but I'm not complaining!! It's gonna be so awesome. Suggestions?? Opinions??

-Brooklyn