CHAPTER 3

The sound of his zipper being tugged down had my head raising to look at his massive bulge

Despite my post orgasm, my pussy cannot help but to flutter to life at the mouth-watering specimen before me.

He took his time, watching my face closely and my curious expression morphing into that one of a terror.

Fuck no.

Nuh-uh.

Immediately, I began to scramble back when the bulge on his pants is finally revealed.
However, the shackles on my wrists stopped me from going further.

“Nope” I shook my head, eyeing his cock that revels the size of my arm.

Who knows a dick can get that big?

I thought Theo has the average and it’s not like I have seen other dicks beside his but still, this shouldn’t be legal.
I tried to kick away the said monster but Hades catches my legs again.
Amusement danced in his green eyes at my agape mouth and wide eyes.

“Terrified, sweet Eve?” he asked.

His large palm swallowed his veined length, long and thick; moving up and down and reveling on my fear. His thumb played with his bulbous tip, spreading pre-cum and wetting his shaft.

He threw his head back, exposing the span of his throat and his Adam’s apple. My eyes hungrily traced the movement of his swallow down to his hands, pleasuring himself while making me watch.

“Mmm…fuck” he groaned, biting his lip and God, how that turned me on.

However, I shook my horniness away, unwilling for it to be the cause of my pussy ended up being a stuffed turkey later.

How would that even fit to my…hole?

“Nuh-uh. Nope. Nope. Get that thing away from me” I began to thrash in his hold but that didn’t deter him.

In fact, my struggles seemed to excite and spur him further. When I continued to kick, he snarled and swung my right leg over his shoulder.
He pressed the other to the stone table, forcing me wide open and vulnerable to his bidding.

“Too late for regrets” Hades told.

I gave a terrified cry when he aligned the head of his cock to my wet, pink slit and began to rub up and down, covering himself in my wetness.

Hades hasn’t even undressed yet, still clothed on his black dress shirt and trousers with his cock the only one exposed yet the image of him doing that made me clench around his tip when he slowly pushed in, testing the waters.

“Fuck” he gritted.

“Stop doing that, sweetheart or I’ll lose my patience and shove it all in”

I glared at him.

Hades made another attempt to enter and his size stretched me to my limit. The sting of his intrusion made me cry while my pussy rebelled to let him in, pushing his cock out.