CHAPTER 11

"H-" I gasped.

Hades moved his hips ruthlessly against mine, not giving me any pause to catch my breath.

Once his cock found purchase inside my wet hole, he ploughed into me with complete savagery. He ruts into me like a starved animal. Every thrust indicating his bottled-up rage.

There's no gentleness in his movements, just wild intent. The rain drenched my top, hair and skin, making it slick as it roughly glides  against mine.

It's a hate-fuck and he emphasize his rage with each merciless thrusts that has my teeth clashing to suppress my screams.

"Slow...gentle...ah!" I squealed, squirming to escape his grasp. But one thing that I had learned playing with the devils is that; you cannot break away from his hold, especially now that he had sunk his claws too deep into me.

Hades had gone too far. Murder of the priest who witnessed our act of sin on the church is one, assaulting Theo is two but killing the cab driver so I cannot run from him was the final nail to the coffin of just how deranged and dangerous this man I've involved myself into.

Hades won't let me go and he's here to prove it.

"Hades, slow down...I can't - I can't..."
I pleaded.

"Fucking take it sweet Eve" he hissed. Teeth bared into a snarl. His pupils are blown and aside from lust and fury, there's a strange glint in there too, screaming of possessive and obsession.

"This little pussy will be good and take my cock as I say fit" he slapped said pussy and my back bowed at the constant assaults of different sensations.

Clenching my pussy, I tried to slow his movements by tightening the vise of slick muscles around his shaft. However, the effect became opposite when he groaned and changed the angle of his hips so he's hitting the spot that makes my toes curl.

"That's right, yeah...yeah..." he crooned. Eyes darkening further at the unholy sight of his cock spearing my cunt again and again. Sometimes, I wonder if it's a miracle that we even fit.

My feet ached on how long I've been tiptoeing just to balance myself and lessening the impact of Hades's thrust.
However, this didn't escaped his observation because he freed my wrist. I used that moment to claw at his chest, pushing and pushing but the devil reveled on my resistance.

He forced my legs open, using Noth hands to spread me further so I don't have any choice but to be thoroughly impaled on his length.

A low rumble made it's way from his chest, the sound sexy, manly but a little desperate while he slammed his lips against mine. When I refused to open my mouth to let him in, his hips pounds harder until I gasped and he forced his tongue inside my mouth.

I whimpered at the sting when Hades hungrily ripped my top, bra thrown into the ground before he palmed my jittering breast and squeezed.

"Hades!" my cries are muffled against his mouth, drinking and sucking my soul. My cheeks hollowed, breathing out through the force of his movements that doesn't seem to slow.

"Do you see now?" he gritted, eyes flashing to mine. I cannot form single coherent thought with the pleasure and pain coursing through my system.

"You" Hades hissed. The glass screeched when he raised my legs further, preventing me from slowing his thrusts. Spreading me wider and wider until I have no choice but to take his cock. The heat of his body and the chill of the rain made the perfect contrast to heighten the sensation and I began to squirm while he went on drilling me, imprinting himself deep inside that I feel like my womb is going to burst.