CHAPTER 4

"W-what?" I stammered.

My lids are drooping and the stone-cold table felt softer than a quilted bed on my back.
I'm more than ready to doze off and I sighed in relief when Hades uncuffed my wrist.

His lips kissed the bruises there, trailing gentle and open-mouthed kisses that is in complete contrast with his brutal fucking. With a man his size, Hades is quite a gentle giant.

Or I thought he was; that is until he carried me like a child. His cock is still impaled on my pussy and I expected it to soften, just like Theo's after a missionary sex.

However, it remained hard and jutting deep inside me.
It's as if his cock found a comfortable place to nestle inside my pussy and now, he's not pulling out.

"Are we going to sleep?" I asked, yawning and hanging my head on his broad shoulders.

Hades' dark chuckle sent goosebumps down my spine and I raised my head, looking at his side profile.

At the cruel twist of his devilish lips.

"Did you really think I'd tuck you to bed, sweet Eve?" he murmured.

His long strides took us to the hanging shackles from the ceiling and I darted my gaze around, lazily surveying.

I gave him a questioning look when he once again shackled my sore wrists, this time bounding them together tightly with chains until I can't move them an inch.

With them bound, he suddenly pulled out and I groaned at the sensation of being emptied. He placed me down to my feet, standing and feeling a bit woozy.

I am suddenly aware of my stark nakedness that is opposite to his clothed self, where the only thing exposed is his proud and standing cock covered with my cum.

"Now what?" I asked when I steadied myself, looking at him with sleeping but questioning eyes.

He gave a secretive smirk.

I watched Hades turn his back to me and go to a corner before my bound wrist are jerked upwards.
Hades held the other end of the chains in his hands and he pulled taut until I am almost hanging by my arms.

I yelped, trying to escape but all it did was to swing my body.
Hades pulled the chains further.

When he is contented and I am touching the floor with the tip of my tippy toes did he finally hummed his approval and hooked the chain to a curved steel on the wall.

"What is this?" I asked, my drowsiness doused like he threw a bucket of cold water at my face.

My arms are painfully stretched above me, bearing my weight. My foot grappled for the floor but no matter how much I stretched it down to reach it, the chains prevented me so.

Hades folded his arms, watching me.

A slow and sensual lick of his lips while he eyed my body like a delicacy, like he hadn't just got a taste of me had me shivering in uncertainty.
My mind flashed back to the blood on his floor and my thoughts swiveled to one thing to the next.

Sure, it's the best fuck of my life but what if the cost of his dick is my life. I want to have sex more. Experience the so-called doggy and 69 and I wanted to give a blowjob.

My checklist before I die.

The malice on Hades' gaze has me questioning if this is where I'll end. Naked and dead because of wanting to scratch an itch.

I gave a silent prayer to God that He won't surely answer after what I had just done. Because how could he, when I just previously fucked the devil?

He gave his son to be nailed on the cross for human sins and I am here, being nailed with the devil's dick and condoning said dark sins.