CHAPTER 5

For the rest of the night, Hades fed-spooned my pussy with his cum

He didn’t leave an inch marked, getting me to the brink of orgasm only to stop and pull out once I’m almost close.

He made me beg.

He made me a desperate slave, begging for her master’s cock and doing anything just for an inch of it. Hades reduced me to a wanton woman, stroking the hunger on my abdomen so I will seek him out and fill the emptiness.

He didn’t just use me.

No.

He degraded me.

Humiliated me and trampled on my pride but my sex-muddled mind cannot find itself to care.
The only sense of direction I could follow was the continuous pulse on my pussy, the never-ending itch begging to be scratched.

I don’t know long or how much time has passed.
The walls of the room obscured me from the outside world, not giving me an idea whether how much hours are gone after I came knocking to the devil’s door and found myself walking like a dog on the cold floor.

“Crawl” Hades commanded.

He had freed me from the shackles and now I am on the ground, very much naked and all fours.

His belt was a tight leash around my neck where he held the other end of it, pulling and looking down at me like I’m his favorite pet.

He is siting on a chair, legs spread wide and his jutting cock that doesn’t seem to soften proudly stood in between.

“Now, don’t be shy, sweetling. Crawl” he demanded more firmly when I refused to budge.

He pulled the other end of his belt, cutting off my oxygen circulation and I whimpered, finally complying. By now, my throat is sore from screaming and crying.

My eyes, red and blotchy matching my bitten and swollen lips.
Hades, on the other hand, remained as he is saved for the cream around his cock. His clothes remained intact, black as his soul and the cruel twist of his full, red lips stayed in place, widening in a dark grin as he looked down his sharp nose at me on his feet.

I began to move, crawling without a semblance of my dignity in me. Every rub of my legs moving forward, causing my pussy lips to have a friction, makes my whole body feverish with want.

I lost count how many times Hades denied me of my orgasm while he forced me to watch him stroke himself to his climax and spraying his jet of cum to my skin or cream-pieing my pussy.

All I know is the heat on my hole, refusing to be banished despite rubbing my clit to the floor or riding my fingers and almost crying at the stimulation.

Reaching his lap, I dutifully sat between his legs on my knees on the ground, eyeing and almost drooling at the piece of meat that is just within my reach.