CHAPTER 7

"Wha-t, H-how?" I stammered, eyes wide and horrified as I stare at Hades laughing up at my startled expression.

He rose to his full height, slowly but menacingly that I stook a step forward to evade him. I'm here to repent for my sins.

To seek forgiveness but the devil is here to tempt me once again.

I must resist the temptation.

The confessional is a closed place but the walls are thin. Hades seemed to fill very space, suffocating me and making it hard to breathe. Or maybe it's just the stirring itch on my abdomen again.

He stepped closer and my nose picked up the familiar manly scent of Hades, making my breath hitch.

I stepped back.

He raised a finger to trail and play with a strand of my brown hair, twirling it.

Bracing for myself, I straightened and willed myself to survive the sweet seduction of the devil. Of a promise of another night where I felt seen with my darkest desire fulfilled.

It cannot happen again. Though, I knew in myself how much I desire it. One taste hadn't left me contented, but rather, aching for more.

I seek for corruption but I fear of the rot spreading and tainting me entirely so it must stop before it's too late.

I'm afraid of the consequences.

"Hades, why are you here?" I asked, stepping back again when he stepped too close.

"You know why I am here, sweet Eve" he replied.

His chest brushed against my heaving one and I stepped back, only for my back to reach the hard surface of a wall behind me.

Trapped. Cornered.

Hades backed me off until my back is thoroughly plastered on the wall, his hard chest tightly pressing on my breasts, making it harder to breathe.

One, long, finger tilted my chin upward when I refused to look at his face.

"Hades, please" I begged when he bent downward.

His breath ghosted my parted lips, making me shudder with the tickly sensation. The familiar warmth and wetness flooded between my legs but I ignored it.
I need to.

"Please what?" he asked.

His eyes darkened when I whimpered and bit my lips.

"Please let go of me. What's done is done but I don't want it to continue"

Lie.

Hades must've sensed it because he merely smirked and unbuckled his belt.

"Is this because of your husband, sweet Eve? Afraid he'll know the things I did to his wife's tight cunt?" I gasped when his palm cupped my pussy.

Even with the material separating our skins, I can feel the heat of his skin, sending vibrations straight to my core.

I clenched my legs together.

"...how I cream-pied this pussy he cannot satisfy?"

His thumb pressed on my clit and began to roll. I pushed at his chest but Hades won't budge.

Instead, he continued to finger me whilst pressing his growing bulge on my belly to make me feel his mutual want.

But it's wrong. So wrong. And we're in inside of a church, for God's sake.

"Please" I pleaded again.

I clenched my jaw shut when the rhythm of his thumb grew quicker to stop the sound and letting him taste his victory.