CHAPTER 12

"You can't kill John" I whispered a while later when I am submerged into a bubble bath with Hades behind me. His enormous body engulfs the entirety of mine and he rubbed the bubbles on my skin.

"John?" he asked, tone suspicious and suddenly possessive.

I sighed. "My butler"

His fingers paused it's movements on my arm and he buried his face in my neck, kissing a trail up my chin.

After the mind-numbing sex on the rain, he carried me to the shower, bathing my body and fucked me again and again afterwards.

Claiming. Marking me as his.

To the shower wall, to the sink, to my bed and when I cannot take it anymore, he decided a cuddle on the tub that resulted to a slow fuck.

Hades moved his hips and I planted a hand flat against his abdomen to stop him further. My whole body is achy, sensitive and flushed pink, I think I'd die if I'll have another orgasm.

"I-I can't..." I whimpered, turning my head away from his mouth when he attempted to capture my lips. My legs are parted underneath the bubbled water, hooked on both sides of the tub, while my body is facing towards the ceiling. Basically, I'm sitting on Hades' cock and every rub has me wanting to cry.

It's too much.

Hades harshly breathed, fingers squeezing my breasts covered in bubbles. His tongue licked a path behind my ear before lightly biting on the lobe.

"Hmm.." he sighed at my whimpers.
"You were saying?"

I blinked, disoriented before realizing what he meant. He's taunting me. Huffing, I glared at him and a chuckle rumbled from his chest. I attempted to stand from the tub but his arms banded on my waist, pulling me backwards and impaling me further on his cock that doesn't seem to soften.

Unbelievable.

"You're not going anywhere. I'm not done with you yet" as if to emphasize his point, he thrust his hips upwards. I hit his arms, giving him a look.

We fell into a comfortable silence. There's an odd contentment of being in his arms and I guess, I just accepted that Hades will never be like Theo. He's a murderer and yet...I secretly liked that fact that he will kill for me. That he will go against the rules to hurt those who wronged me.

I won't tell him but his possessiveness made the butterflies on my stomach flutter. Maybe, maybe, I've always been fucked up and Hades is showing me that it's okay to be different. To be not normal.

To be...his.

"I'm serious. Do not kill Jhon" I murmured. Tipping my head sideways, I met his gaze that smolders with heat and unbridled infatuation.

"He saw you naked. He saw this" he cupped a hand on my cunt, squeezing. Suddenly, the silence is tense and I sighed at the dark look passing his eyes.

"Yes, but he's been with me for a long while. In a way, he's my friend so...please do not kill him."

He cocked his head on the side with contemplation.

"Fine, then fire him"

My mouth gaped at Hades. His lips are twisted in a knowing smirk and I threw my hand in frustration.

"I can't fire him, either"

His hand squeezed my thigh. He moved his hips and I craned my neck which he began to pepper with light kisses. Coaxing me to agree to his terms, tempting me to cut off any connection beside his.

"Why not?" he rasped. His middle finger rolled my clit and my back bowed from the sensitivity.

"Because-bec- ah!"