7

SKYLA'S POV

We had been at my house for about 40 minutes and I went up to my room to get changed. I forgot that my dad gave me 1,000 dollars for the week. I was planning on getting my nails done tomorrow so I'll just use some on that.

I changed into a comfy fit because I really didn't care about what Melo saw me in.

I ran back downstairs because I didn't want to keep Melo waiting. I walked into my living room because we were watching tv on my couch. We were finishing up the spiderman movies and Melo was sprawled across the couch. 

I saw back down on the couch and went on my phone to look at instagram. I was scrolling until I saw a post about the party Melo and I were at. There was a video of Damian harassing me. I immediately turned off my phone and groaned. 

"What's wrong Sky?" Melo asked.

I showed him the video and he looked so pissed off. 

"What's the accounts name?" He asked.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"What's the account name. The account that posted the video."

"Oh, its @insideballers"

He grabbed his phone and opened up instagram. I saw him search up the account and he went to the post. Melo proceeded to comment on the post and was talking about how it was disrespectful posting this and that they don't know what actually happened. I smiled at him.

"Melo, you're so nice. Do you know that?" I said.

He just smiled. We both put our attention back up to the movie that was playing. Being in Melo's presence just made me feel so comfortable.

3 hours later

"Bye Melo." I smiled and hugged him.

"Bye Sky, sleep well." He said before shutting the door.

It was around 11:00 and Melo just left to go home. I went up to my room to get ready for bed. I took my makeup off, brushed my teeth, and hopped in my bed. I turned off my phone and put it on my bedside table. I closed my eyes and all I could think about was Melo.

Next day 

I was driving to Isabel's nail salon so she could give me some cute ass nails. I had been wanting them done for a while now I'm finally doing them. I arrived in the parking lot, got out of my car, and walked inside.

"Hey bitch!" Isa called out.

"Hey girl!" I smiled.

"So, I saw your post about LaMelo. Y'all were sleeping together?" 

I laughed at her. 

This is gonna be a long catch up.

1 hour later