11

MELO

"Think you the shit? Bitch, you not even the fart." Mia sang.

"Shut the fuck up Mia!" I shrieked.

She had been singing it all day and it had been getting on everyone's nerves. The only person who didn't care was Gelo, he even sang with her sometimes.

Mia side eyed me and continued singing. She was getting on my last nerve. 

I got up and left the room. I needed peace and quiet away from these annoying ass, horrible singers.

I decided to go to the beach. It was 7:05 am and a morning beach swim sounded really good. I passed Skyla's room as I was walking to my room. I slowly opened her door to see if she was still asleep. 

She was passed out of her bed, sprawled out everywhere. I decided to leave her because she definitely isn't a morning person. I slowly closed her door and walked to my room. I put on some swim trunks and a plain white tee. 

I grabbed Skyla's keys and slipped out the back door. We all drove in her car so we all used her car whenever. 

I turned the car on and started my drive to the beach. It's only a one minute drive and I could've walked since it's only a 5 minute walk. But I didn't want to carry everything. 

I got out the car and walked onto the sand. I took my slides off so I could feel the warm sand. The sun was just barely rising and the sunrise looked so beautiful. I always thought taking sunrise photos was weird but it looked so pretty I decided to take one.

@melo

 ❤️     💭     📩

 ❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by Gelo and 436,862 others

melo sunrise 🕺🛸💕

view all 1,238 comments

skyla so where was my invite? 👀
↳melo u was sleeping. 😂

username melo are you dating skyla? 
↳username why do I honestly ship
↳username real!!

username go play basketball bro
↳username why does bro think he gets a vacation

username hey babe! where was my invite? 🥰
↳username girly...
↳username hey girl I know you don't know me but...

I turned my phone off and started to take my clothes of so I could get into the ocean. I pulled my shirt off and saw a notification on instagram that Skyla had posted.

@skyla