16

HI EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE ABSENCE, MY WEEK HAS BEEN CRAZY.

Sorry if this is a shit chapter, I feel horrible 🤕

Melo

I was playing some music and just laying down on my couch playing fortnite while I waited for Skyla to come over. She wasn't supposed to come for another few hours.

I was a little annoyed because some random ugly guy was trying to talk to her, that means I didn't leave enough hickeys.

I was planning on asking her out in the next week but I was so nervous. I hadn't been in a relationship in a long long time. Ashley was the only girl that I had dated properly, obviously I had some one week relationships when I was younger but that didn't really count. I had cut Ashley off after the constant phone calls. I blocked her because I didn't want her getting in the way of me and Skyla.

My phone started ringing and I looked at it to see that it was my dad. I was in the fortnite lobby so I could pick up the phone.

"HEY MELO!" My dad screamed.

"Dad you don't need to yell." I joked.

"I wasn't yelling." He said, loudly.

"Whatever, what's up." I asked.

"Well, Gelo was telling me all about you and your girlfriend. How come you never told me that you were dating again? Your mom and I are so proud, she seems so nice." My dad said.

"What?! I'm gonna beat Gelo's ass!" I shrieked.

"No you aren't!" My dad replied.

"Dad she isn't my girlfriend, we aren't dating. We've just been hanging out a bit. We don't have feelings for eachother." I lied.

"Shut your ass up. I saw the photo of you two sleeping together." He said.

"What is Gelo showing you?" I questioned.

"This doesn't matter, I need to meet this girl." He stated.

"No dad, you aren't meeting her because we aren't dating." I responded.

"Well I want to meet her anyway." He said.

I was done with the whole conversation. I was pissed at Gelo for telling my dad all of this stuff and I was pissed at my dad for not believing me.

"Dad we aren't together!" I said.

"Fine. Whatever. The subject is dropped." He replied.

I sighed and picked up my controller to start up a game.

"I spoke to your coach yesterday." He said out of the blue.

I stopped what I was doing and looked down at my phone.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Just to ask how you were doing and everything. I heard he has a daughter who's your age." He said.

I couldn't tell if he knew that Skyla was my coaches daughter and that he was purposely saying this, or he actually didn't know it was Skyla and thought it was a completely different girl.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"Skyla." 

"Oh, your girlfriend is the coaches daughter?"

I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

"Sure dad." I said.

"So you two are dating?"

"No, but you're just gonna keep saying we are and I don't want to argue."

"I was joking son, i'm sorry. Just wanted to have a little fun." My dad laughed. "But she's your friend at least, right?"