10

MELO'S POV

We kept shooting each other looks. She was sat across from me and we were out eating breakfast. I think Gelo must've noticed because he had been staring at the both of us. Last night was a lot to take in but I didn't regret any of it.

I had woken up next to Skyla. She was asleep on my sweatpants were on the floor. I was in my boxers and Skyla was fully dressed. I saw her start to shift around and she opened her eyes slowly. We both looked at each other and exchanged small smiles. 

I couldn't tell if she regretted what we did last night, but she was the one who wanted to do it. We couldn't keep our eyes off of each other the whole morning and ever since we arrived to this breakfast she had been staring at me the whole time.

The waiter eventually came out and brought some water glasses. He looked up at everyone and locked eyes with Skyla. Skyla shifted around in her seat, looking a little uncomfortable. I saw him stare at her a few seconds before looking away.

"Uhm, my name is Davis, I'll be your waiter today. He said, before looking at Skyla.

I don't know why he kept looking at her but I didn't like it. Sure, I wasn't her boyfriend but, I didn't want anyone looking at her.

"Would you guys like to order anything?" Davis asked.

"I'll just take the pancakes." Gelo said.

"Same with me." Mia replied, narrowing her eyes at Davis.

"And you, Skyla?" Davis asked.

"Uh, I think I'll just have the french toast." She replied.

Now this was weird. How did he know her name? I looked over at Gelo who also seemed a little surprised. We exchanged glances and I saw Mia and Skyla giving each other glances.

"I'll just take some pancakes." I said.

Davis grabbed our menus and walked away with them. I looked over at Skyla and I saw her look at me. She quickly looked away and looked down at her feet. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Mia said, looking at Skyla.

"Yeah, I need to go as well." Skyla replied.

I nodded at them and they both got up and walked towards the bathroom. Something was going on and I really needed to know.

SKYLA'S POV

"Fuck, Mia!" I shrieked. "Why is he here?!"

"I don't know! He shouldn't be here! I thought he left?" Mia said.

"He said he was moving to New York!"

I was panicking. Davis was my ex, he was extremely toxic to me and manipulated me so many times. After he cheated on me multiple times he always manipulated me into coming back.

"Mia. What if he makes me go back to him again?" My voice cracked.

"Come on Sky, you know better than to go back to him. He's an ugly cheating snake." 

"Mia, I always go back to him. I can't ever help myself." A tear escaped my eye.

I was so worried because I don't know how Davis does it. He always made me go back to him. Obviously I didn't want to get back together with him but I couldn't help myself. i always felt there was a small spark, he could've changed.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Skyla! You know he would treat you horribly. Get this shit out of your head!" Mia shrieked.

I put my head in my hands and sighed. I didn't want to be back with him. Never, I just knew that I always run back. I looked up into the mirror and saw my mascara smudged everywhere. I grabbed some paper towels and held them under the sink. I ran some water on them and wiped the mascara off of my under eyes.