12

@skyla

 ❤️     💭     📩

 ❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by melo and 596,232 others

skyla smile! 💖

view all 938 comments

melo you're late for work.
↳skyla i'm leaving now 🙄
↳username I love them omg
↳username @username fr!!

username ONE CHANCE 🙏
↳username lil bro is not getting a chance 😭🙏🗣💯

messages

Melo

Melo
Where are you?! You were 
supposed to be here 15 minutes
ago!! Hurry up.

Skyla
You're so impatient. I'm
in my office. I was told to 
finish some work.

Melo
Well the game's about 
to start. 

Skyla
Wait.

Melo
That's it. I'm coming
to get you.

Skyla
Melo just wait! You're
so impatient.

I was smiling at my phone and put it down to gather some stuff. I cleaned the papers that I was looking at and grabbed my purse. 

Melo, Mia, Gelo, and I had got back from our small beach vacation 2 weeks ago and Melo couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I always caught myself staring at him too but he was staring at me any second that he could. Whenever I glanced over at him, his eyes were glued to me. I liked it for some reason.

I quickly fell out of my trance when my door busted open. Melo was standing in the doorway. He was wearing his jersey and he looked so good. I stared at him for a good 10 seconds before I finally met my eyes with his.

We were just looking at each other. No one dared to look away. His eyes were locked in with mine and my eyes were locked in with his. I couldn't bring myself to break eye contact. I was nervous but my eyes wouldn't leave his.

He slowly closed the door, staring at me the whole time. The door shut and we both stood there. I smiled at him and he returned the smile. He started to walk over to me and my heart was beating so fast. Everything was happening all at once, Melo just closed my office door, was smiling at me, and was walking towards me.

He stopped walking until his face was a few inches away from mine. I wanted to kiss him so bad right now but I didn't know if that's what he got close to me for. My biggest fear was embarrassing myself, and if I leaned in for a kiss when he didn't want one I would be so embarrassed.

MY EYES || LaMelo BallOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara