13

SKYLA

I slid open my window and looked around. Obviously I'm 21 and leaving the house late doesn't matter, but I didn't want my dad questioning where I was going. He will question me until he gets an answer out of me. 

I quietly stuck my foot onto my roof. I knew how to get down from my roof since I used to sneak out a lot as a kid. I used to go to a lot of parties so I was kind of a pro if I say so myself.

I hopped onto my neighbors fence and easily got down onto the grass.

messages

Melo

Skyla
On my way!

Melo
You're so 
enthusiastic

Skyla
Omw*
That's so
annoying oml.

Melo

😂

I made my way over to my car and searched my pockets to find my car keys. I felt them and pulled them out. I was just in pajama pants and a white baby tee. I had a navy blue nike hoodie on so I didn't get cold. I didn't care about dressing up for Melo.

I suddenly heard a crash and my heart skipped a beat. My door rapidly swung up and I heard screaming. I didn't have time to think so I ran behind my car and hid. I heard a woman's voice screaming.

"You a bitch!" She screamed.

"No one wants yo ghetto ass anyway!" I heard my dad scream.

What the fuck was going on? 

"Waste of my fucking time." She yelled.

She was a brunette white girl with long curly hair. She looked around my dad's age, my dad is 38 and he had me really really young. I had no interest in my dads love life and I didn't even know he had a love life.

He looked pretty drunk and so did the woman. I was confused as to what was happening but I could've sworn that the woman looked at me. She started to walk away from my dad and head my way. She proceeded to run. My heart was beating so fast and I thought I was about to get attacked.

She ran around my car and across the street to her car. She didn't look back and see me. I was holding my breath and as her car drove off I let out a small sigh of relief. My dad was standing there, flipping off her car.

He walked back inside and shut the door. I waited about a minute until I knew for sure he wouldn't come out. I got in my car and started driving away. My phone was connected to my car bluetooth and I was blasting some music.

should've wore a bonnet, 21 Savage, Brent Faiyaz

24/7 (feat. Ella Mai), Meek Mill, Ella Mai

Spaceship, Kanye West, GLC, Consequence

I saw a call from Melo appear on my car screen. I smiled as soon as I saw the notification and picked up. 

"Ma, you're taking too long. Hurry the fuck up." Melo said.

"Give me one minute!" I replied.

"What, you too busy with other men?" He questioned.

I laughed, "Yeah of course. Just left my side mans house!"

"Well he can suck my dick. Hurry up before I call up my whole roster." 

I rolled my eyes and hung up the call. He was so impatient. 

I pulled into his driveway and got out of the car, I was a little nervous since I didn't know what Melo meant by asking for more than a kiss. I think we both knew we weren't ready for sex.

I walked over to the door and as I was knocking the door, it opened. My hand knocked on Melos chest and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Oh shit. I didn't realize you were opening the door." I said.

"You know you're supposed to stop knocking after the door opens right?" He stated.

"Well you opened it as I was knocking so I had no choice." I huffed.

He pulled my hand and brought me inside. His hand was still gripping mine and he dragged me into his bedroom where there was a bouquet of white roses.

I gasped, "White roses!"

He laughed at me and gave me a big grin.

"How did you know those were my favorites?" I exclaimed.

"Let's just say Mia and I did some talking."

I ran up and gave him a hug. White roses meant so much to me, my mom used to buy them for me once per month. We would see how long the roses would last and write it down in a notepad. I remember the shortest one being one day. Absolute bs, it died the day after we got it. But the longest one was three weeks. It died the day that my mom died. I felt like the rose was what was keeping my mom alive. I still have the stem in my room, it makes me feel like she's still with me.

I held him in a hug for the longest time, he was so sweet and I wanted him to recognize how much I appreciated the flowers. 

"So, what are we doing?" I asked.

"We're watching a movie." He smiled.

He had a tv in front of his bed and I assumed that's where we were gonna watch the movie. He climbed into the bed and got himself all comfortable. I climbed in next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. 

I felt so happy in this bed with him. I felt so comfortable, so safe. I loved every moment of this.

He grabbed the tv remote and put on scream 6. I smiled because I remembered watching scream 5 with everyone and Melo got scared and cuddled with me. My dad and I would always watch horror films together so they never really scared me. But Melo was a big scaredy-cat so he was shitting bricks when we watched scream 5.

We were about 20 minutes into the movie when melo pulled me onto him. I was laying on top of his stomach. I was on my stomach and our faces were inches apart.

"I think you owe me something." Melo winked.

I smiled at him and looked him dead in the eye. His eyes would be the death of me. He could ask me to kill someone, give me those eyes and I would do it.

His lips pressed up against mine and I kissed him back. The moment was beautiful. We passionately kissed and his arms wrapped around my whole back.

It had been 30 minutes and Melo and I had finally stopped kissing. I rolled over so I was now beside him and I smiled at him. He was so pretty and I was so happy to be with him in this moment. He wasn't smiling back though, he was just studying my face. He looked concentrated. I waited for him to focus and when he saw me smiling at him the biggest grin appeared on his face. 

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. He pulled me into his chest and we continued to watch the movie. He held me the entire time and when the movie ended neither of us moved. I stayed there, laying down in his arms. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I felt him kiss my head and rub my back. I really couldn't feel any happier. He made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Sorry that this is so ass. 🙏

School has been on me this whole entire week and I haven't had time in between school, sports, and homework but bare with me.

I have mid winter break this coming week so expect some chapters ❤️

I love you please vote 💗