14

Melo

I woke up to Skyla on my chest, she was sleeping and had her arms wrapped around me. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 7:04 am. I was still kind of tired, the noise outside woke me up, so I decided to rest my eyes a little longer.

I felt Skyla starting to squirm on me. I opened my eyes to see her looking up at me. She smiled and ran her hand through my hair. I knew that she wasn't a morning person so I didn't bother saying anything to her because I knew I wouldn't get a response, I would just get a small groan.

I rubbed her back and she tightly hugged me. I didn't want to leave the bed but I was so hungry. I looked down at her to see that she was messing around with her necklace. 

"You ready for breakfast?" I asked.

She looked up at me and nodded. She would probably start speaking in an hour when she was fully awake. 

She rolled onto the other side of the bed and started to get up. I stood up and stretched. I was wearing sweatpants and no shirt, she was in pajama pants and a crop top. I assumed that she didn't bring anything to wear.

"You need to borrow any clothes?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded, smiling. Her eyes were barely open and she was stretching. I felt bad for waking her up early but she needs to get used to it.

I quickly changed into some basketball shorts and a black hoodie. I grabbed Skyla some gray nike sweatpants and left my closet. I saw her sat on my bed, looking at her phone. She smiled when she looked at me and I returned the smile.

She walked up to me and gave me a big hug. I don't know why she hugged me, but I was loving it. I tightly held her. I wanted her to know that I wasn't going anywhere and that she was safe with me.

She pulled away from the hug and looked at the sweatpants that were in my hand, she then looked up at me.

"Skyla, you aren't mute you know." I said.

She glared at me. And looked at the sweatpants then back up at me.

"These are for you to wear." I gave them to her. "Seriously, when are you gonna start talking? We've been up for 30 minutes."

"I'll speak when I want to." She said in a croaky voice.

"Your morning voice is hot." I smiled.

She turned red and started smiling immediately. She pushed me away and made her way to the bathroom to change into my sweatpants.

I don't know why I said that, it just slipped out. 

She made her way out of the bathroom and yawned. 

"I need makeup." She whined. "Can we make a quick stop at my house?"

"Fuck no. You look better without makeup." I stated.

"Ughhhh! I just need my lashes curled at least." She pleaded.

"No." I smiled.

"You're so mean!" She rolled her eyes.

I flipped her off and started laughing at her.

"Flip me off again! I dare you." She looked me dead in the eyes.

I held my middle finger up proudly and thats when I saw her running at me. She jumped on me and we both started wrestling on the bed. 

We were laughing and playing around until there was a knock at my door. The only times someone has ever knocked on my door is when I ordered something. And I hadn't ordered anything so I was confused.