PART 3

{TAERAE}

"okay, so who is done on the projects i assigned you?" mr. kim pushed his glasses up with his finger as he stared right down at our souls.

i looked over to my obnoxious seatmate with a glare.

the other students then stood up & gave their projects to mr. kim while me & sooyeon stayed seated.

"who didn't pass yet?" mr. kim asked, pushing up his glasses again.

with shaking hands, i raised my hand & nudged my seatmate, making her raise her hand too.

"oh? so you two are the only ones left. howcome your classmates already finished it in a short amount of time and you two didn't?"

oh my goodness i'm about to jump out the damn window.

i kicked sooyeon's leg under the table, making her yelp.

i quietly sighed & was getting stressed from this girl and the attention we're getting.

"you two go outside and work on it." mr. kim decided not to punish us.

but being alone with her is still a punishment.

the both of us stood up and walked out the room before sitting down outside.

"now look at what have you done" i gave her a nasty look.

she threw the same look back at me. "i didn't do anything." she then rolled her eyes.

i let out a scoff, "did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"no, i was doing an eye exercise."

i decided to ignore her this time & fished out my phone, researching by myself.

why the fuck did i rely on her anyway

"what are you doing?" she asked & tried to peek at my phone but i hid it from her. "none of your business"

she then chuckled and flipped her hair, "are you stalking my social media accounts?"

"can you shut up? i already said i don't fucking like you." i went back on researching.

"okay then, whatever you say."

the two of us then went quiet. with her doing absolutely nothing while i do all the work.

"aren't you gonna help me?" i asked in an annoyed tone.

"you didn't give me anything to do." she replied, brushing her hair with her fingers.

"then do this." i threw her the paper & pen then showed her my phone.

"write all of the important details then pass it to mr. kim." i demanded and crossed my arms.

"geez, fine then, grandma." she said and immediately started writing.

after some minutes, she already finished. "done! here you go." she showed me what she wrote.

"i said the important details but why did you write all of it?!" i exclaimed in a low voice.