PART 17

{TAERAE}

the news that hanbin left shocked us to the core.

the other guys were so sad that their friend for almost two years suddenly left them.

i excused myself to the bathroom & sooyeon guided me.

"wait!" we heard footsteps running behind us.

"we wanna pee too." hao & matt said with cheeky smiles.

sooyeon was obviously weirded out but she nodded, "okay..?"

she then led us upstairs and pointed at the second to the last door. "that's the bathroom."

"okay, thanks! you can go back down now." matthew pushed her away.

the confused sooyeon then went downstairs again to the other boys.

"what are y'all up to this time" i sighed at the two.

"we just wanna explore their house." they both said with creepy expressions on their faces. "yes, they're rich."

i looked at them with a nasty look, "are yall trying to rob them"

they aggressively shook their heads, "NO"

"alright then, i'm gonna go pee now." i said, walking in the bathroom.

"woah, this is spacious." i looked around their bathroom.

i then remembered the purpose why i'm in here so i finally did what i need to do.

as i came out, i furrowed my eyebrows when i saw the door of the room just beside the bathroom wide open.

that wasn't open before..?

i took a peek at who's in there and saw the two damn idiots.

"guys!" i whisper-yelled at them, startling them.

"whew, it's just you." hao sighed in relief.

"what the fuck are you two doing?!" i looked at them as if they were some lunatics.

"this is hanbin's room" matthew answered, completely out of my question.

i sighed at them for the nth time & looked at hanbin's neat room. everything was organized.

some of his things are still here but his clothes and other personal things are gone.

a folded paper sitting on top of his desk then caught my attention.

without the two knowing, i went over to it & curiosity took over me as i unfolded it.

i then read the letter written in it. a letter from hanbin, and clearly, this is meant for sooyeon.

when i read the last sentence, i felt something. even though i already expected this.

"and lastly, yeon, i love you more than anything"

my eyes then trailed down to see another thing written.

"ps. stop being an idiot"

i kind of laughed that made hao's head snap to me. "what did you find"

i quickly folded back the letter and shoved it in my back pocket. "nothing."

he then suspiciously squinted his eyes at me but then continued sniffing the bed.

"guys, you should stop, sniffing someone's room in someone else's house ain't nice." i said, thinking about the letter i just snatched.

so will i give this to her or nah