PART 11

{SOOYEON}

jiwoong dramatically sighed as if someone just stole his vegetable oil or sumn.

"i'm gonna pick that guy up." he said and pulled out his car keys. "no funny businesses here, aight??" he eyed each one of us.

we (except taerae, who doesn't care) saluted, "yes, sir!"

he suspiciously eyed us again but he still went in his car. "hao, i rely on you." he told zhanghao & finally drove his ass away from us.

gunwook then hopped up and down when jiwoong's presence is gone, "should we play marco polo in the pool?!"

"let's go!" yujin said and the two ran towards william's pool.

hao sighed and was about to go after them when matthew halted him from doing so. "hyung, let's play a game." he suggested with a mischievous smile.

"but i should be looking after y-"

"just  one drink hyung!" ricky interrupted and wrapped an arm around zhanghao's shoulder.

and there, the two proceeded to distract hao by making him drink.

now, hanbin, taerae, & i are the ones left standing.

i then felt my bladder tingle, probably because of all the water i drank before arriving here.

"wait, let me go to the bathroom." i excused myself and ran to william, who i just spotted.

"hey, willy, where's your bathroom??" i asked in one breath since it's really urgent.

he looked at me, surprised. "oh-hi, yeon! didn't expect you'll co-"

"shut up, where's the bathroom?"

"w- o-oh, walk down at that hallway and turn right."

"thanks!"

i ran to the non crowded hallway & turned right, seeing the door at the end.

i twisted the knob and thankfully, no one's there & i can peacefully do my business.

after doing it & washing my hands thoroughly, i exited the bathroom with a smile of sweet relief.

that is when i saw a small group of girls talking to each other just close by to the bathroom.

when they saw me, they started whispering to each other. and i swear, i heard something unpleasant about me.

wait, these girls are from my class

i was about to take another step away from them but i heard them say something much more worst about me, or may i say, about someone precious to me.

i turned to them & raised a brow, "are you talking shit about my father?"

the tipsy girls chuckled, "your father? you have one?"

i gritted my teeth & let the anger take over me, pulling the hair of the girl who just spoke.

"look, i don't wanna hurt you but if you're talking like that about my dad, you're tempting me." i said in a threatening tone.

they didn't show any fear but they just laughed at me.

oh, yall chose the wrong person.

°

{TAERAE}

when sooyeon left me & hanbin, it suddenly felt uncomfortable.

i don't have any idea what the hell should i freaking do.

should i say hello?

should i just leave?

should i ask him how was his day?

or should i just google what to do if you are alone with satan's step brother??

he cleared his throat, breaking the silence.

"uhm.. so.. is it your first time attending a party?" he asked, trying to be less awkward.

"mhm.." i hummed as a response.

"ah.. are you close with sooyeon?" he asked again.

no..?? am i close with her? wait, i think no??

i contemplated first. yeah, we've had a lot of skin ships before, but does that mean we're close??

wait, i am so confused.

"i-i don't know." i answered instead.

he just nodded & stopped asking, letting the awkward tension in again.

seriously, what's taking sooyeon so long in the bathroom??

"hey, hottie!" some girls went up to hanbin. he ignored them at first, but they suddenly started being touchy.

"go away" hanbin told them.

"come on, hanbin, just a drink." they said & eventually got the chance to pull him away by force.

alright, now i'm all alone.

when i saw william close by, i decided to ask him, "hey, where's the bathroom?"

"oh! taerae! i didn't know you'll co-"

"shut up. where's the bathroom" i cut him off.

"a- oh.. go down that hallway and turn r-"

"thanks." i went down the empty hallway and that is when i heard some girls.

"it's three versus one, did you really think you can win?"

i looked over & saw sooyeon being harshly pushed against the wall.

"maybe your dad left you because you and your mom are hoes" they laughed.

"i bet you've slept with one of those boys."

"i bet she did all of them."

i clenched my fists & went over to them.

when i saw sooyeon in pain, and teary, i yelled at those disgusting rats.

"she's not your fucking mirror!" i stood in front of sooyeon.

they didn't take me seriously & laughed, "you even hooked up with your seatmate?"

i slapped her with the back of my hand. she damn deserves it.

the three were speechless and that was my cue to grasp onto sooyeon's wrist & pull her far away from them.

when we were at another non crowded area, i fished out my handkerchief & threw it towards her.

"wipe your tears. you'll look ugly."

i stated, not daring to look at her, because i lied.

she then used it and wiped her tears. i thought she'll stop crying, but she cried more.

it's my first time seeing her cry, and i don't like it.

slowly, i opened my arms & welcomed her in, giving her a hug of comfort.

oh, how i wish someone would comfort me like this too.

she quickly hugged back, making me think that she really needed this hug.

oh my god, this is the first time i hugged someone.

i can't even hear the blasting music from the house anymore.

all i hear is my heartbeat.

what is this feeling?

°